21 YEAR YOUNG FEMALE LOOKIN 4 SPORTY CAR, SUGGESTIONS?? FTO?

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Slinky-minky
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

21 YEAR YOUNG FEMALE LOOKIN 4 SPORTY CAR, SUGGESTIONS?? FTO?

Post by Slinky-minky »

HEY ALL!
looking at buying a fto gpx or a lancer vrx or anything that meets at least most of the following criteria.... sporty, bit of power, dosent use too much fuel (drive 1000km per week) ya i know its a lot(2 get to uni)reliable, fun todrive, has lotsof features.....

my friend who owns a FTO assures me that these cars would be good for me but i want a 2nd or like 100th opinion as i will b stuck with it for a while. if i didnt end up buying an FTO what else could i get thats much the same but i need 4 seats so not an mr2.

thanx everyone 4 your help guys
Chantalle
spency
Mechanic

Re: 21 YEAR YOUNG FEMALE LOOKIN 4 SPORTY CAR, SUGGESTIONS??

Post by spency »

if you NEED 4 seats, you'll be in a bit of trouble. unless you have petite female friends, the backseats in an FTO are pretty much useless.

my mates hate when i pick them up to go for a drive. :(
FTO84
Grease Monkey

Post by FTO84 »

spency wrote:if you NEED 4 seats, you'll be in a bit of trouble. unless you have petite female friends, the backseats in an FTO are pretty much useless.

my mates hate when i pick them up to go for a drive. :(
Agreed, it's the only thing that will make me ever get another car... Room in the back is REALLY tight.

Where abouts are you, have you seen your friend's FTO before in the flesh?
Slinky-minky
Grease Monkey

Post by Slinky-minky »

Hey,
I'm from Bendigo, Victoria.
Yeah he's FTO is awesome fun to drive, must admit a bit small in the back. My friend is on this forum, he's fto is on here somewhere I think, his username is Brent88. I gave someone a lift last time I drove and they had to sit in the back, not good if your over 5'0 tall.
ciao
Chantalle
brent88
Mechanic

Post by brent88 »

people gotta relize the car is a 2+2 not a 5 seater
definition of a 2+2: (not quoting anyone just common sence) its a 2 seater with 2 back seats for short trips and emergencies
if it was a 4 seater itd b classed as 1
but all in all this is a very small sacrifice for having a shorter length, wheelbase and ultimatly having a smaller turning circle which are fundamental elements of a (true) sports car

she has seen it and driven it
hence wanting one lol but after looking at several fto's mine is is fkn excelent condition and appreciate the condition it is in, udf have to c it to understand, 122,000 kms