[QLD] 94 GPX For Sale - SOLD!

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

HiRAEdd
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

[QLD] 94 GPX For Sale - SOLD!

Post by HiRAEdd »

Unfortunately and regrettably, the time has come for me to sell my Baby.

I've looked after this car impeccably; it's been my pride and joy. It's been regularly serviced (including replacement of the timing belt), garaged the whole time I've owned it and most of the k’s have been highway driving. She currently has 111,049ks on the clock.

Mine is one of only a handful of FTOs in Australia with original Project F Altezza tail lights. I’ve also carried out a HID conversion on the headlights.

I’ve had new suspension fitted and lowered the car – not crazy low, just a few inches – and I’m running 17” wheels in shadow chrome. New tyres went on only a couple of months ago.

The front-end has a Bozz Speed front bar along with an AB-style fibreglass bonnet. The vented bonnet combined with the POD air intake filter provides for sweet engine acoustics – if that’s something you appreciate.

There is a small crack in the plastic of the center console, a couple of very small holes in the seats and a small hole in the driver’s side seat where the fabric has worn through. Otherwise the carpets, plastics, etc are in very good condition.

There is a double-dinn JVC CD (and tape) player, FTO light-up kick plates and gear stick mounted cruise-control. I had a custom-made tow bar made, it’s completely removable and the mounting plate is both invisible and does not effect clearance.

Please note, the sale does not include the personalised plates. These will be swapped with normal plates prior to sale.

$12,000 ONO.

Please contact me on 0407 763 110 or private message me if you have any questions or would like to arrange an inspection.

Here is the ad on Carsales.

Last edited by HiRAEdd on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kustom
Oldtimer

Re: [QLD] 94 GPX For Sale

Post by Kustom »

Hey mate,

Sad to see this car go.
I have seen this car in Real life and say with certainty that pictures just doesn't do it justice at all. Have to check it out to really appreciate it.

Goodluck with the sale dude. Hope you stick around too!
Taz wrote:When funds allow
HiRAEdd
Mechanic

Re: [QLD] 94 GPX For Sale

Post by HiRAEdd »

Hey,

Thanks for the kind words. I hope she goes to someone who really appreciates her.

Cheers,

Gavin