SALE OR TRADE 98 R34GT-t SKYLINE MANUAL IN NEAR MINTY COND.

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

basho
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

SALE OR TRADE 98 R34GT-t SKYLINE MANUAL IN NEAR MINTY COND.

Post by basho »

For sale ------------------1998 NISSAN SKYLINE R34GT-T-(turbo)
Item Condition-------------EXCELLENT EVERYTHING
Price and price conditions: $15990.00 -- If you give me the money, I give you the car :D

Im an older person (61) and have developed a crook back and some days driving a manual is beyond uncomfortable so Ive decided to changesize to an tip/auto--thats a bit zippy ---- in crook not dead :lol:

Extra Info: This beautifull R34GT-t is being offered at probably less than you could import one in and comply it for and if you are looking for a car that hasn't been fiddled with and is in in beatifull all round condition then this is probably the one you're looking for--

206KWS ATF from the factory and while it is sometimes good to get a ride with mods aready done how many of them are actualy fully serviced ? --and I dont mean just the oil changed every 5 minutes.

This car is has been fully serviced up to and including it's 100000k monster one everything which has to be replaced and or serviced has been including things like the water pump which aren't even service items , the complete serviceing on this car has cost over $2500.00. with receipts to show for all parts used not just a service sheet from one garage where they may or may not have actualy done the work.

It also has all its Japanese log books and papers from new and I believe the 84400 klms is genuine.

It has the following minimal mods .

*Kingsprings OE ratio, 25mm lower than stock with all new OE struts.

*Turbo back custom exhaust- 3" dump 3" high flow cat 3.5" follower and mid muffler and 3'5" in 3'5" out Varex muffler, hard wired, isolator switched.

*Wheels / Rubber -- Stock OE 17 x 7.5 with Nexen 225 x 45 x 17 rubber 80% tread. (can come with Enkei RPO3 17 x 8 -8.1 kg- by negotiation)

*ICE Pioneer Carriozera DD head unit with CD, cassette and minidisc , works realy well , this has been adapter plug installed so the OE wiring is mint and I'm guessing that any new pioneer will likely be plug and play with this adapter.

* Drift airfilter * Tints * Locknuts on wheels.

Everything on this car works as it should to factory specification ---and-- no rattttttttles - bbbbbbumps or grrrrrrrrrrinds .

The paint body and interior are in excellent condition.

I am interested in a possible trade for an FTO in good condition (probably with some cash my way)

Please PM or post if you have any queries or interest.

Here are some pics.
click pic to enlarge, double click again to supersize:

basho
Apprentice

Re: SALE OR TRADE 98 R34GT-t Big Ugly Soap Box Racer MANUAL

Post by basho »

Why do you feel it neccessary to be rude about my car ? it is quite upseting.

SALE OR TRADE 98 R34GT-t Big Ugly Soap Box Racer MANUAL IN NEAR MINTY COND.
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Re: SALE OR TRADE 98 R34GT-t Big Ugly Soap Box Racer MANUAL

Post by aza013 »

1st. If you are talking about the skyline bit then that is part of our w.o.r.dfilter, it's an ongoing joke we have hear.

2nd. Due to our forum ruuls you must have over 30-50 posts to sell any thing on this site.
Sorry this will be locked.