Interesting Movies & tv series?!

Anything off topic that you want to share with the group. (warning this board may include coarse language)

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: Interesting Movies & tv series?!

Post by I8A4RE »

Kustom_FTO wrote:I dislike twilight more then anyone else on this forum.
Is that because people keep asking to see you sparkle?
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

I8A4RE wrote:
Kustom_FTO wrote:Seriously? who the f**k in their sane mind would wanna watch people freakn sing and sh*t. i'm all for action and cool things like super powers :lol:
ahhh, explains a lot, however I wouldnt classify Twighlight as "cool" ;)
Coming from a guy who's FTO AU username came from watching Melrose place :lol:
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
sublime19
Sooty!

Re: Action movies?

Post by sublime19 »

AJ wrote:
brad_gpx wrote:i dont get the point of dling blu ray versions. inface i dont get why everyone cares about HD these days. the picture is good enough as it is HD makes sh*t all difference its still the same movie just slightly clearer
I disagree. Once you've watched a few blu rays on a good tv with a good sound system (such as mine) then go to someone elses house and watch a dvd, you can really see the difference.

It's true, you probably wouldn't see an immediate difference, but you do notice it when you go back to the older format. I don't bother buying old films on blu ray, you don't really get any value from that but certainly new movies look fantastic on blu ray.
Yep, amazing with a $8500 surround sound setup with speakers mounted into the walls and ceilings :mrgreen:

For me, if I like a movie, I buy it on Blu Ray cos I want my first watching experience to be perfect, I'm a bit anal and have spent thousands on series and movies, especially audio cds lol.

If I was downloading something I didn't care much for, I'd just download a 800mb file and couldn't care less if it was HD or not. Depends on the movie. Something like transformers or Tron etc, I'd buy on blu ray but if I had to download, it'd be .mkv format 1020p
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

Gholdwayne wrote:TV Series:
- Community
:hb:

LED ALL the things.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

sublime19 wrote:
I8A4RE wrote:
Kustom_FTO wrote:Seriously? who the f**k in their sane mind would wanna watch people freakn sing and sh*t. i'm all for action and cool things like super powers :lol:
It wasn't melrose place pffft :facepalm:
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

sublime19 wrote:
AJ wrote:
brad_gpx wrote:i dont get the point of dling blu ray versions. inface i dont get why everyone cares about HD these days. the picture is good enough as it is HD makes sh*t all difference its still the same movie just slightly clearer
I disagree. Once you've watched a few blu rays on a good tv with a good sound system (such as mine) then go to someone elses house and watch a dvd, you can really see the difference.

It's true, you probably wouldn't see an immediate difference, but you do notice it when you go back to the older format. I don't bother buying old films on blu ray, you don't really get any value from that but certainly new movies look fantastic on blu ray.
Yep, amazing with a $8500 surround sound setup with speakers mounted into the walls and ceilings :mrgreen:

For me I want my first experience to be perfect, I LOVE GETTING ANAL and have spent thousands on series and movies, especially audio cds lol.

If I was downloading something I didn't care much for, I'd just download a 800mb file and couldn't care less if it was HD or not. Depends on the movie. Something like transformers or Tron etc, I'd buy on blu ray but if I had to download, it'd be .mkv format 1020p
8O :lol:
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

vipfto wrote:
sublime19 wrote:
AJ wrote:

For me I want my first experience to be perfect, I LOVE GETTING ANAL and have spent thousands on series and movies, especially audio cds lol.

8O :lol:
:lol: It was bound to happen eventually.
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

I8A4RE wrote:
sublime19 wrote:
I8A4RE wrote:
It wasn't melrose place pffft :facepalm:
lol well it was some faggy sh*t similar to it.

And I never wrote I love getting anal lol.
hhakan
Grease Monkey

Post by hhakan »

Expandables if you havent watched it yet
And try ninja assasins its like 2-3 year old but a lot of blood and guts
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

hhakan wrote:ninja assasins
Thats a f**king great movie 8)
hhakan
Grease Monkey

Post by hhakan »

Shooter
Takers
Blood dimond
And full hd matrix never hurts
Gholdwayne
Oldtimer

Post by Gholdwayne »

Four Brothers
97 GPX Icelle Blue

I cant stop driving her!
...and when im not, im looking at her!
... ...and when im not, im freakin thinking about her!

FTO[For The Orgasm]
like For The Win!, but more hardcore...
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

Bennoz wrote:You can blame ya mum for that :lol:
:lol:

FML
Taz wrote:When funds allow
phi-tec
Veteran Mechanic

Post by phi-tec »

Game of thrones! if anyone hasn't mentioned it yet, its fckin good
You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be quoted and used against you
Astron_Boy
Trolling Gen Y

Post by Astron_Boy »

Fkn Dinosaur waker.
phi-tec
Veteran Mechanic

Post by phi-tec »

Astron_Boy wrote:Fkn Dinosaur waker.
i sorry i sorry stef did it first!
You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be quoted and used against you
Astron_Boy
Trolling Gen Y

Post by Astron_Boy »

Yeah, was referring to him. :lol:
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

Yeah I wanted some more suggestions lol
Taz wrote:When funds allow
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

hhakan wrote:Expandables if you havent watched it yet
And try ninja assasins its like 2-3 year old but a lot of blood and guts
:lol:

No point mentioning game of thrones, pretty sure every man and his dog's watched this series, and boy what a series.

Breaking Bad - Nuff said. Cannot recommend this enough.
I'm honestly not a big fan of TV series, don't have time to follow anything for too long, so it takes a lot for me to watch a series, so watch it.
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

Never watched game of thrones, don't intend to.
100% agree with walking dead, Matt got me onto it, f**king awesome and different to all the sh*t out right now.
Eastbound and down. Another good one he got me on, same story.
Kyle xy, was conned into watching it years ago, glad I was its a great series (stick with it) and an absolute shame it was canceled when it was.
Bit behind the game but I'm watching chuck right now, excellent so far!
Anime, well the best film for me now and always will be advent children (ffvii)
Best trilogy will always be the matrix hands down, lotr is great in blu ray.
I mostly download movie packs as I'm on unlimited with no shaping.
Pick a good actor, download his movie pack, latest one is Clint eastwood a few weeks ago, some of his older movies are bad ass, like firefox!
Bennoz wrote: Cum gunt it!