performance

This forum is for technical discussions on anything that will make your car handle better or go faster.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: performance

Post by I8A4RE »

Haltech mate, personally I wouldn't touch the motech
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Froto.gr
Grease Monkey

Post by Froto.gr »

thats cool mate,what ECU are you running or is it Haltech,
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

Emanage I believe. Ha I answered for you simon :lol:
Taz wrote:When funds allow
Froto.gr
Grease Monkey

Post by Froto.gr »

Haltech nice bit of kit,ive sourced two suppliers in ireland it 1800euro can it be got cheaper,ive heard also of Emanage and like there stuff theres lots out there just whats the best,,??
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

^^^^^ yes this. The emanage is a great little unit but not many people here in aus knowhow to tune it properly or will touch it. I suggest your ring round as many reputable tuners as possible in your area to find out what ones the recommend and make your choice from that. There is no poin buying a ecu only to later on find out that no one will touch it.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Froto.gr
Grease Monkey

Post by Froto.gr »

I8A4RE wrote:^^^^^ yes this. The emanage is a great little unit but not many people here in aus knowhow to tune it properly or will touch it. I suggest your ring round as many reputable tuners as possible in your area to find out what ones the recommend and make your choice from that. There is no poin buying a ecu only to later on find out that no one will touch it.
and this is sumthing i dont want,but as we are small country we have limited guys in this field,is why they can tune most ECU'S they have to or no buss,we would get car and person ticket to england for peanuts and get any ECU we want done perfect its day cruise in car,plus guy come's every so offten to cater for ECU fits universile kinda guy,so it only few ours drive north east south of me,that why i ask the best make and model,fitting will be done,

and if worst comes to worst ill take my fto to aus and sure some you guys can send me in right way,,?