Autosalon

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Autosalon

Post by I8A4RE »

Guys autosalon is coming up (as you may have read in the other states), is anyone interested in entering as a team event?

Last time we entered we actually won a trophy (Best Moral or something lol) but it is a long two days.

I dont think I would be entering as money is to tight to justify the $100-$150 entry fee but if there is enough interest I dont mind organising etc for anyone who is.

Cheers
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Re: Autosalon

Post by BorepYano »

Edit: nvm, I apparently just made stuff up from thin air lol
Last edited by BorepYano on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
FTO84
Grease Monkey

Post by FTO84 »

September... Hell yes...

Gives me enough time to get the asthetics done which I want to do - Rust, front bar mesh etc. tint and seats and sound upgrade... Would be hella keen.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Nice,

Well we wills start a list.

1. FTO84
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
FTO84
Grease Monkey

Post by FTO84 »

Yang - entries are open - anything post 1986 is fine, pre 1986 gets placed into the 'old school' category.

Guys note that you need at least 3rd party insurance to enter the event.
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

cheers kevin. maybe they changed the rules, or maybe i just made what i said up from thin air lol

I'm still out because I can't be bothered to fix my car lol

ok, so, need 6 cars to enter as a club. :)
kiz wrote:
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

I8A4RE wrote:Last time we entered we actually won a trophy (Best Moral or something lol)
"Best Club Attitude" :lol:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

That's it lol....

I just wanna know who blew the judge's to get that :cheeky:
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

I8A4RE wrote:That's it lol....

I just wanna know who blew the judge's to get that :cheeky:
I think it was a sympathy award. I'd lugged our sh*tty stand all the way round the east coast & finally on our 3rd appearance (the QLD show) I think they figured we should get something :lol: Its like the McDonalds encouragement award, "Keep trying there kids" :lol:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Yes you did well that year, I was ready to neck myself after the first day and you did 3 of them.....very impressive
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

Lol it helps when we drink all day too :D
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

so... ben... you feel like dusting off that stand and making another rd trip? lol
btw, did you fit everything into the FTO?!!
kiz wrote:
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Drinking all day was the only way to do it :lol: Was all good, Sammi was my drinking partner during the day & if I recall correctly we went out on the Saturday Simon? That pub on the water in Brissy, then into The Valley where we got rejected from half a dozen clubs? :lol:

Back in those days I didn't have nitrous or a sub in the boot, so carrying the stand was tight but do-able. I don't have any of the materials (red & blck ground cloth) anymore as it ended up as rags, but I have the spun bases & bollards. Think the big club banner is down in the garage somewhere too.... tis a bit dated thou.
Chiinkstarrh
Mechanic

Post by Chiinkstarrh »

hmmm i want to enter but then , gotta repaint bonnet change front bumper and fix sideskirt
FTO84
Grease Monkey

Post by FTO84 »

I'm gunna pass on this I think... Saving as much as I need to save for my house in the period of time I have is going to be very difficult as it is without spending a truckload on the car also
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

Yeah I got some stuff to safe for and fix as well. Next year :?: ;)
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

FTO84 wrote:I'm gunna pass on this I think... Saving as much as I need to save for my house in the period of time I have is going to be very difficult as it is without spending a truckload on the car also
Does this mean your not gonna continue doing what you wanted to on your car?
Taz wrote:When funds allow
silverGPX
9.5"

Post by silverGPX »

ill come, should have my sound system and leather interior and my front bar fixed up by then. I was thinking a dildo gear knob u know like the drifters use, but i dont want my car to look too drift spec lol, what do u guys think?
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

don't do eeeeet.
Taz wrote:When funds allow
FTO84
Grease Monkey

Post by FTO84 »

Kustom_FTO wrote:
FTO84 wrote:I'm gunna pass on this I think... Saving as much as I need to save for my house in the period of time I have is going to be very difficult as it is without spending a truckload on the car also
Does this mean your not gonna continue doing what you wanted to on your car?
Possibly- all non essential spending is now on hold. I get my salary review letter next week. So that will determine much. It's about 45% of my current base after tax salary I need to save over the next 2 years to have a full deposit.