Autosalon

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: Autosalon

Post by I8A4RE »

Why wait, 2 years time house properties will be even more expensive than now. We brought land and our house (about 380k when the house is built) with 15k in savings.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
brad_gpx
Veteran Mechanic

Post by brad_gpx »

I8A4RE wrote:Why wait, 2 years time house properties will be even more expensive than now. We brought land and our house (about 380k when the house is built) with 15k in savings.

arent you living on a couple of acres? and after looking at the plans for your house it looks quite big?

you must have got a bloody good deal
FTO84
Grease Monkey

Post by FTO84 »

The place is a massive hole in the ground Simon - Will be buying off the plan - So will need to pay the deposit (soonish, I think) then have the ability to get the remainder of finance by settlement.

The place is in a perfect location for me (West End/Sth Bne) and is reasonably priced (and the price will be fixed at the same level in 2 years time).