dial a dial

Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Froto.gr
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

dial a dial

Post by Froto.gr »

I am zinking of changeing my clock dial to another dial,but does anyone know where i can find a dial that will fit in it's place minor modification needed,as i see enough time fly bye when im not driven :lol: ,any thoughts will help thanks,, :evil:
rock_it
Oldtimer

Re: dial a dial

Post by rock_it »

Check out my gallery pics .. or cardomain page ... I got the dials from Just Jap in Kirrawee Sydney ..

www.cardomain.com/id/rock_it ...

I think I have a thread on here about how easy they were to fit ...
I just had to add it ......
sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
:utbnb:
Froto.gr
Grease Monkey

Post by Froto.gr »

rock_it wrote:Check out my gallery pics .. or cardomain page ... I got the dials from Just Jap in Kirrawee Sydney ..

http://www.cardomain.com/id/rock_it ...

I think I have a thread on here about how easy they were to fit ...
hi mate your car is sweet ride and that was just what i was lookig for when ask bout subject thanks,the evo5 is really nice build is it your's which you drive,,?thanks for dial info,, :evil:
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

No probs mate ... The FTO started as a car for the missus to learn in .. Then turned to my daily .. Then started to be modded ... lol ...

The lancer is an Evo 3/GSR .. Has been my project for about 4+ years now .. Most of the time was rebuilding the engine, then my mechanic broke both wrists, and couldn't do any fabrication work .. So that added some time there...

After she was built, and stripped to bare metal and re-sprayed, she sat in the garage for a bout a year or so waiting to get engineered... So she is all engineered now, and gets used every so often .. she gets out at least once a month to go on the Evolution Australia monthly meets... But yeah, other then that, not much more...

I am about to start working on the rest of the interior ... And then she should be finished...

I still have a Silvia that I am working on too, so that has stolen most of my attention ...
I just had to add it ......
sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
:utbnb: