Tiptronic Question

Got a problem with your FTO? ask about it here

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: Tiptronic Question

Post by I8A4RE »

Disconnect battery for 5 mins. Reconnect then drive it hard.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
custommodz
Grease Monkey

Post by custommodz »

Disconnect the battery for a while (usually i do 1hours whilst im working on it) which will reset the ecu

Drive in full auto and boot the living daylights out of it for a few days and it learns.

EDIT: Dammit beat me to it :D
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

You gotta be quick round here sunshine :lol:
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

I8A4RE wrote:You gotta be quick round here sunshine :lol:
:lol:
Taz wrote:When funds allow
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

Bennoz wrote:Just buy an aftermarket cruise control kit. They're cheap & reliable these days :)
+1

My newest FTO has one (the old owner(hireadd) put one in), its on the gearstick atm.. I'm thinking about moving it to the cigarette lighter though.

Looks like this but with a matt black top

dstocks
National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

OK, where do you get those from and how much. That looks perfect. Have been considering cruise for some time now, but never seen them on the stick before.
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    Kustom
    Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

dstocks wrote:OK, where do you get those from and how much. That looks perfect. Have been considering cruise for some time now, but never seen them on the stick before.
    HireAdd got it done from a tinting company up here i believe. I have researched them abit and I believe they are made by Goldcruise... Looks like they are bigger oversea's though... may need to get one sent over

http://www.conrad-anderson.co.uk/cruise ... module.htm