Hi Im a Newbie

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Eagle
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Hi Im a Newbie

Post by Eagle »

Hi Im a Newbie I found the site a 8>10 weeks ago when i was looking for fto fuse box info, I now look at the site every few days A Great club
I will meet you all soon . Best regards John from Northern nsw.
brad_gpx
Veteran Mechanic

Re: Hi Im a Newbie

Post by brad_gpx »

wttc
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

WTTC :D
post up some info and pics of your ride.
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

wttc :)
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
SchumieFan
Oldtimer

Post by SchumieFan »

WTTC!

enjoy!
Eagle

Post by Eagle »

No Pics Too busy working on Fto I have blue slipped 2 fto over the the last 3 weeks No1 95 4 sp trip mevec Front end smashed Replace front suspension 2 guards repaired bonnet respayed and pasted for rego.My daughter drive this one.No2 96 5 sp manual mevec Damaged floor and fuel tank Young mr fix cut all wires to immobiliser thinking that was stopping it starting I got it home not going .To find it was the fuel pump $90 to replace.But it took me 3 week to rewire the abs tlc and Back ligths.I got all lights to work on dash and got it past for rego. I took the gear box out the weekend the bearing were shot.I put a new clutch in today. Be careful of cars on ebay some are not cheap at all.
bass_twitch
Oldtimer

Post by bass_twitch »

Wow, decent effort,
WTTC
I had a friend who bought their car on ebay (they knew nothing about cars), I'm pretty sure the last I heard of that car was its wheel caught fire.. haha
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

WTTC mate
Taz wrote:When funds allow
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Hello and Enjoy
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

hello :D
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

Welcome, enjoy your stay :thumleft:
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Eagle wrote:No Pics Too busy working on Fto I have blue slipped 2 fto over the the last 3 weeks No1 95 4 sp trip mevec Front end smashed Replace front suspension 2 guards repaired bonnet respayed and pasted for rego.My daughter drive this one.No2 96 5 sp manual mevec Damaged floor and fuel tank Young mr fix cut all wires to immobiliser thinking that was stopping it starting I got it home not going .To find it was the fuel pump $90 to replace.But it took me 3 week to rewire the abs tlc and Back ligths.I got all lights to work on dash and got it past for rego. I took the gear box out the weekend the bearing were shot.I put a new clutch in today. Be careful of cars on ebay some are not cheap at all.
Not trying to sound like a smartass John, but posting pics will take less time than writing above post, let us see :D

Welcome :)
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.