Hi all!

General Questions and comments

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Jenko
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Hi all!

Post by Jenko »

Hey everyone, I thought I'd finally get around to making my first post. I've been reading the forums for some time now, and have gained a lot of info from you all. I drive a black '95 GPX Tiptronic, pretty much stock except for my Blaupunkt stereo that I spent all of my extra money on, and a set of Type R racing pedals. I'm looking to add a Veilside rear wing as well as make some internal modifications, (dials, gear knob, handbrake etc.) in the very near future, so if any Melbourne members would like to share their expertise with me and let me know of a place that can do all of that, I'd be most appreciative. :D I look forward to many interesting discussions with all of you, and hopefully being able to expand my knowledge of these awesome vehicles as well.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

welcome to the forums dude!

any pics of your ride or details on planned body/engine mods?

i have some contacts in the industry for your aftermarket needs, so yeah feel free to ask anything and we'll ty our best to assist!

:wink:
Jenko

Post by Jenko »

Thanks O2NV.
When I first got my FTO in November last year, I had an extra $5000 for modifications. But when I went into Prouds Audio World here in Bendigo, which is kind of our equivalent to Encel Stereo and those sorts of places, I got a bit carried away and spent the lot on a car stereo! It was worth it in a way, because the sound is awesome, but it left me with no more money to spend on the rest of the things I wanted.
So now I've gotta do it all gradually. I'd probably like to focus on looks over performance initially, it goes quick enough for me at the moment. The thing I want most is a Veilside rear wing, then I'd like to customise the interior a bit. Those dials you've got are pretty high on my list too! If you could point me in the right direction for any of these that'd be great, as not being from the city, I've got no idea at all who's good and who isn't. Thanks :)
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

well, if you're really after those dials i'm afraid you will have to get them from Clayton, which should be approx 2hrs (opr slightly more) from Bendigo... (took me nearly 1.5hrs from Ballarat heheheh.. :wink:)

You can speak to Vincent or Phong from Motorware on 9558 1656 (tell him Michael sent ya and he'll take care of you).

i been looking at some ICE upgrades myself but funds are running kinda short at the moment... :?

i'm happy with the car as is, but yeah I'm looking at doing more exterior enhancements to my car (pics to follow soon).