FTO manual gear box and LSD info

This forum is for technical discussions on anything that will make your car handle better or go faster.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

_sanchez_
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: FTO manual gear box and LSD info

Post by _sanchez_ »

FTOgpx96 wrote:im not sure about shaft sizes for the automatic, will ask my mitsi contact today and get back to you, but you can also try and match them up at your local japanese wrecker. Which state do you live in?
I'm from Russia!
mr 232225, mr 232224 are the original numbers of axle shaft.
The original parts are so expensive and delivery time is too long. That is why i need sizes to buy used part.
FTOgpx96
Grease Monkey

Post by FTOgpx96 »

ok the part numbers u have given me are for the snouts that go into the transmission itsself. you don't have to buy the exact CV shafts for your car just buy ones suited to the car with your transmission type and transfure over the snouts to the new shafts and should be a plug and play situation
Stranger : Nice Porche
Me : its not a Porche
Stranger : ah ok what is it a supra?
Me : nope
Stranger : what is it?
Me : its a mitsubishi
Stranger : Bullshit
Me : Check the badge on the front bumper :)
_sanchez_

Post by _sanchez_ »

FTOgpx96 wrote:ok the part numbers you have given me are for the snouts that go into the transmission itsself. you don't have to buy the exact CV shafts for your car just buy ones suited to the car with your transmission type and transfure over the snouts to the new shafts and should be a plug and play situation
Thanks, i agree.
But these snouts are rare and i cant find them. I try to find analog, but i need its sizes.