lookie what I spotted on my holiday to India..

From Ferrari's to Fiats, it happens in here.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

sublime19
Sooty!
jedwabna poszewka promocja

lookie what I spotted on my holiday to India..

Post by sublime19 »

On the right you can see part of a person, that was a begger on the street with a baby in her hands, should've got both her and the car together :?

I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Re: lookie what I spotted on my holiday to India..

Post by I8A4RE »

Yeah its a crazy place. I went there about 4 or 5 years ago and was truly eye opening.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

I hadn't been back for 10 years, New Delhi has a changed a lot, which I realised after I went outside of Delhi to see what the rest of it was like. Even though I lived there till I was 10, I've been back once when I was 15, and now again after 10+ years, still surprised me a little at first. Can't imagine what it'd be like for people who'd never been, yea it's a real eye opener.
Interesting things I found out too and noticed, talk more about this later this week over drinks (or other things 8) (check your fb inbox lol)
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Slinky-minky
Grease Monkey

Post by Slinky-minky »

India is one of those countries where you've got your mega rich or mega poor. We had to watch a video at uni about India, it's a little disturbing that you have people living in huge 'Cribs' style mansions then 1 km down the road they don't have essential services or sewage system.

Essential services are a basic necessity, you'd think their government would do something about it.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

sublime19 wrote:I hadn't been back for 10 years, New Delhi has a changed a lot, which I realised after I went outside of Delhi to see what the rest of it was like. Even though I lived there till I was 10, I've been back once when I was 15, and now again after 10+ years, still surprised me a little at first. Can't imagine what it'd be like for people who'd never been, yea it's a real eye opener.
Interesting things I found out too and noticed, talk more about this later this week over drinks (or other things 8) (check your fb inbox lol)

Who you talking to? :?
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Simon, I was talking to Uncle Chopper bennoz ;)

Slinky-minky - Yep, too true sadly.. Was a real eye opener even for me about how lucky we are to have opportunities we have growing up here.

Anywho - Nobody's talked about the bugatti yet, lol
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

sublime19 wrote:Simon, I was talking to Uncle Chopper bennoz
Odd... considering I've not posted in this thread until now 8O
Grue
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Grue »

He knows you're omnipresent Ben... and look - it worked didn't it? :)

Seeing one of those stuck in traffic just seems.... wrong somehow.
If you can't dazzle them with dexterity, baffle them with bull...
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Grue wrote:He knows you're omnipresent Ben... and look - it worked didn't it? :)
True.... in an odd way!

Grue wrote:Seeing one of those stuck in India just seems.... wrong somehow.
EFA :lol:
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Bennoz wrote:
LOL shiit you're right, I thought the first reply was from you, not from Simon - my bad, lol.
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Grue wrote:He knows you're omnipresent Ben... and look - it worked didn't it? :)

Seeing one of those stuck in traffic just seems.... wrong somehow.
Ah it wasn't stuck in traffic, my cousin's like "wtf is that coming up quick on my right", this was at around midnight. The light far up ahead went red and we were lucky enough to quickly stop behind it for a photo, that's just the lights, wasn't much traffic ;)
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Bennoz wrote:
Exactly what I was thinking. Arrghhh, this thread makes my head hurt.
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

lol why?