Servicing: Kustom, you'll probably want to answer this...

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FTO84
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Servicing: Kustom, you'll probably want to answer this...

Post by FTO84 »

...basically cause i think you like the sound of your own typing.

I am sure that this has been covered before, but don't have time to look...

Phoenix reallllllly needs to get a service, overdue like 4 months and 2000km... :oops:

Should I take the extra time (of which I have none really) to go to J&R, or is there suitable within Brissy?

Also, what do J&R usually charge for a minor service, and how long does it take. (Can it be knocked over all in one day?)

Cheers guys,
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Re: Servicing: Kustom, you'll probably want to answer this..

Post by I8A4RE »

How many km has it done. Yes a minor service can be done in a day (can be done in a couple of hrs but they will still want your car for the day). Any good mechanic will be fine.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
FTO84
Grease Monkey

Post by FTO84 »

Last one was at 121k (though it was a major service), i'm still a bad i know...

I just want them to use high grade oil etc.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Your getting your car serviced every 5k? Wow dude, that more than mine and I am turbo'ed. Mind you I am using mobile 1 and that can do 20k easy not that I would leave it that long though. Every 10k is fine.

You want them to use high grade oil, only way to ensure that is buy your own and get them to use that.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

The longest I've gone without a service in 5 years is 5,73x kms. Being cautious and babying your car pays off :thumleft:
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.