A 2ltr V6 of a different kind

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

manofwood
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

A 2ltr V6 of a different kind

Post by manofwood »

I have here, a 1995 Mazda 323 Astina, for sale

5 speed manual
2 litre V6
169000km
Air conditioning
Power options
Near new tires, all Sumitomos
New CV joints
New engine electricals
Brakes and suspension in good condition
Foglights
Alloy wheels
Clean interior
7 months rego

Has a ding on the bonnet, and another one on the passenger rear quarter panel, some other little dings and scratches but no rust, and mechanically perfect. Engine has a lot of power and no noises, all gears mesh perfectly with no crunching whatsoever, brakes stop well and the car's handling performs well.

It has 7 months NSW rego, the CV joints, tires and engine electricals (distributor coil, leads, plugs) have been replaced recently.

It's a really good car but has to go, bought it for my girlfriend to learn manual but she panics too much in traffic with manual cars, so she's sticking with auto unfortunately.

There's more to the car but I cant think of what at the moment, but if you leave a message with me or ring me on 0421935084, I'll be able to answer your questions. Priced well below same model cars on carsales, 4 cylinder autos with over 200,000km are asking a higher price than this one. Located in Girraween, 2145.

Make an offer!

Racing in a VL is like being in the Special Olympics, coz even if you win, you're still a <u>RETARD</u>