black 1996 FTO GPX 5 Speed Manual for sale

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

KLRFTO
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by KLRFTO »

hi all

well the time has come to sell my 1996 fto gpx, i imported the car 3 years ago and was the 1st australian owner, its black and up until recently was much loved, but was left in the shadow of my nissan silvia and xr6 turbo....

it is now unregistred but the car still GOES!!!
would probably need a respray if looking to reregister it only to make it look the part etc but if buying for parts or track work (which would be ideal) than wouldnt worry to much....
the car itself has only done a low 93000kms
it has all the momo options (leather knob, alloy race pedals and steering wheel.
it has the recaro optioned bucket seats....

it has a veilside front bar, but needs to be fitted up a bit tidier than currently is but could leave if u wanted too....
it has a custom rear bar with dual exhuast outlets and massive curves.....
has sideskirts.....will remember the name later (see photos)

the car has a hand made exhaust, which i made to go with the rear bar, and sounds absolutely the DUCKS NUTS on noise, think touring car or formula one..... used to frequently get stopped by randoms in skylines and other assorted sports cars asking what brand exhaust and whats in the car cause it sounded SPASTIK etc lol

it has a full hard piped intake and pod filter to give great induction roar.....

the reason im selling and dont have it registered is there is a minor electrical fault in it that i am sick of trying to find and dont want to spend anymore $$$ on it, all it is is when you turn indicators on they dont flash until you put your foot on the brake, my guess is its picking up an earth or something from somewhere but other than that the car runs great.....

ive spent a great deal on this car back in its glory days but am now tryin g to get rid of it cos i got no room.....

im asking for $6000 or a reasonable offer, im willing to send pictures and will put some up at a later stage when i take some, but the car does need some tender love and care if you wanted to register it and make it pretty etc

call or message me anytime on 0437977381 or 63524319 or you can private message me for details and photos etc.....

regards

ALEX
Gotta love the look on the bogan v8 drivers faces when they hear the scream of 7500rpm mivec slaying there puny 5 litre paper weights with twice the power, yeah thats a FTO
Murdockie1992
Apprentice

Post by Murdockie1992 »

Hey mate did this car sell? I'm keen to see something of it?
F.UCKING T.ERRIFIC O.RTOMOBILE

FTO AUSTRALIA
NO1DEVIL
Grease Monkey

Re: black 1996 FTO GPX 5 Speed Manual for sale

Post by NO1DEVIL »

Post some pictures :)