95 FTO GPX - 90,000Kms For Sale [Sydney]

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

gazeek
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by gazeek »

Hey guys, I havnt been around the forum in years, but im up and moving overseas, and im selling my beloved FTO. I thought I would list it on here first, as id rather my FTO go to an FTO enthusiast , rather than just some random person.

The car its self in in excellent condition, Iv had it for 6 years, been garaged the entire time, only spent a handful of nights outside during that time. I had it imported from Japan when I bought it. It had only done 60,000Kms when I got it, and iv only put 30,000 on since then. I work in the city, and live in the suburbs, so it only gets driven on the weekends, which isnt very much at all.

Engine is all original, Iv put nice rims and low profiles on it, and its been slightly lowered.

Features
* 4 Speed Auto - Tiptronic
* 19" 5 Spoke Rims w/ Low Profiles
* Full Focal Speaker Kit , Tweeters, Splits, and the car is fully dynamatted for sound deadening.
* Alpine vPower Aplifiers, 4 channel for speakers, and a vPower Monoblock to drive sub
* Pioneer Head unit, Has bluetooth phone setup, but I havnt been able to get it working on the latest iphones. (but i havnt really tried much either)
* 90,000 Kms, Original engine
* Electric Sun Roof

I spent a bundle on the stereo when i bought it (about $3k) ill include all that with it. .

Car is located in Caringbah Sydney.

After $9,500

Drop me an email if your interested - or just PM me

aza013
NSW Coordinator

Re: 95 FTO GPX - 90,000Kms For Sale [Sydney]

Post by aza013 »

You must be the one I see around the place fro
Time to time :twisted:
Neat looking FTO I have to say.
Good luck with it :thumright: .
gazeek
Apprentice

Post by gazeek »

hah , another Shire FTO owner :) Yea I dont see any other Silver FTO GPXs around Cronulla area.

Cheers
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

We have about 4 FTO's in the Shire that I know of. You, rock_it, me and another one I can't recall who :? , the brain never really works that good when you get to my age :lol: .
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

I see a White one going through Brighton on the way to work every now and then... An older lady driver..

I also see a red one at the back of hurstville, but looks like it never moves.. And a silver one at hurstville too.. So there are a few of us..
I just had to add it ......
sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
:utbnb:
Murdockie1992
Apprentice

Post by Murdockie1992 »

Hey man is this still for sale? And what's the current price lol? If you took the sound system out what would u sell it for? Not keen on massive doof doof mobiles haha :)

Cheers
F.UCKING T.ERRIFIC O.RTOMOBILE

FTO AUSTRALIA