New boy to fto

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Taiwo
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

New boy to fto

Post by Taiwo »

Hey guys. i have had an fto for a while and i love her. she is my precious. i have a gpx with sunroof, pretty hard to find one with sun roof :P

i just got veilside front and side skirts but havent installed it yet. have to sell my old parts first.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
ImageImage
"Is that a supra???".
"What's a Mitsubishi FTO?"
Rosiebella
Grease Monkey

Re: New boy to fto

Post by Rosiebella »

Hey,
I was new last week my FTO also has a sunroof and I love her to pieces! she also has a one of the kind front bumper :) you can see in the pic red are the best i must admit mines black and red but still considered red :) where you from?
Taiwo
Mechanic

Post by Taiwo »

Rosiebella wrote:Hey,
I was new last week my FTO also has a sunroof and I love her to pieces! she also has a one of the kind front bumper :) you can see in the pic red are the best i must admit mines black and red but still considered red :) where you from?
I love the sunroof feature makes it look a lot more slick too. thats a sick bumper. how did u get that bumper? yep red is with black is a great combination thats what am heading towards. chucking in black wheels and with my black spoiler it will look sick, black head lights. i am from brisbane wbu

ImageImage
"Is that a supra???".
JOA81
Mechanic

Post by JOA81 »

Woooo another brissy kid personally I think pink with the black bonnet looks better lol :lol:
But nah welcome to the club
Taiwo
Mechanic

Post by Taiwo »

thanks. lol everyone is gettin black bonnets? i was thinking racing black race strips yay or nah
ImageImage
"Is that a supra???".
JOA81
Mechanic

Post by JOA81 »

Well personally I'm putting the pink bonnet back on and putting a black strip up the bonnet covering the raised section of the bonnet with a black roof but racing strips do look good aswell
JOA81
Mechanic

Post by JOA81 »

This is what I'm doing
JOA81
Mechanic

Post by JOA81 »

There is white whith a blue racing strip in this pic from this years bom fire meet it looks pretty sweet
Chiinkstarrh
Mechanic

Post by Chiinkstarrh »

034346 wrote:
Rosiebella wrote:chucking in black wheels and with my black spoiler it will look sick, black head lights. Image

first of all WTTC mate ~~ another brisbane member wow... nothing better then that hahha and you serious of getting black headlight ? lol its like someone giving u a black out , u wont see jack all at night buddy , unless u tlkn about black tail light?

FTO 95 GPX .................................................................................. 2000 MR2 Spyder
topgun
Approved FTO Australia Trader

Post by topgun »

034346 wrote:Hey guys. i have had an fto for a while and i love her. she is my precious. i have a gpx with sunroof, pretty hard to find one with sun roof :P

i just got veilside front and side skirts but havent installed it yet. have to sell my old parts first.

WTTC :)
"FTO stainless steel goodies!!!"
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

hello :D
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
Taiwo
Mechanic

Post by Taiwo »

Shenal wrote:This is what I'm doing

verry nice but i like the black bonnet with the pink on your car makes it look sick and its not carbon fibre aye.
ImageImage
"Is that a supra???".
Taiwo
Mechanic

Post by Taiwo »

Chiinkstarrh wrote:
034346 wrote:
Rosiebella wrote:chucking in black wheels and with my black spoiler it will look sick, black head lights. Image

first of all WTTC mate ~~ another brisbane member wow... nothing better then that hahha and you serious of getting black headlight ? lol its like someone giving you a black out , you wont see jack all at night buddy , unless you tlkn about black tail light?

am going to get darker tailights and probs going to tint my headlights cover (if that made anysense, i have seen them before and they look sick.

ps. i have great plans for my baby this is what am hoping for when i finish the mods

ImageImage
"Is that a supra???".
Rosiebella
Grease Monkey

Post by Rosiebella »

Yeh I was thinking of buying some new black rims and then getting a red strip around them to match the car. I reckon a carbon fibre hood would look the best and my front bumper was just one of those one of the kind make bumper :) I love it! More than anything i would love to try and give an FTO a destiny veilside body kit and design would look awesome :P so mr I want one black strip will down the front this would truly blow it out of the water ( destiny design is the rx7 from fast n furious tokyo drift) incase you were wondering :P
Taiwo
Mechanic

Post by Taiwo »

I reckon u should try it out. it will look awesome on the fto.
ImageImage
"Is that a supra???".
Taiwo
Mechanic

Post by Taiwo »

Does anyone know where i can get a respray done on my FTO? i need a cheap one too cause am a uni student and money is tight
ImageImage
"Is that a supra???".
Rosiebella
Grease Monkey

Post by Rosiebella »

Well im in Melbourne and I know one place thats really good repaired my bumper and then everything else on the red panels of the car for $600 including cut and polish not sure about Brisbane maybe you should try asking cousins because i always seem to find that someone in the family knows someone that does it. :P
Taiwo
Mechanic

Post by Taiwo »

thanks rosie. shall do :eye:
ImageImage
"Is that a supra???".