[VIC] 95 GPX RED

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

maxleng
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

[VIC] 95 GPX RED

Post by maxleng »

Price: $9500 (Negotiable)

This is a GPX MIVEC model with Tiptronic transmission. The car has done aprox 124,000 kms

Major service was completed around a year ago. This included: Timing belt change, brand new brake pads, gear oil flush, engine oil, sparkplugs, brakes fluid etc
Minor services have been done regularly which included: engine oil, fuel filter, coolant flush etc.

The car is in perfect mechanical condition and has never been a problem. Always washed and cleaned regularly and parked undercover.

Modifications:

- Espelir Active Super Low Down Springs. These were professionally installed and lowered the car approximately 40-70mm all round. The car handles like it is on rails and is a huge improvement over the stock springs. (note: car isn’t too low it can still get over speed bumps without scraping)

- 3A racing powerstack pod filter. I noticed a significant increase in throttle response after installing this. I will include the whole stock setup which i still have if you would rather the car with the stock air filter.

- Satin black rims. The rims are the stock 16” GPX rims which have been sprayed.

- Exhaust: the stock resonator has been replaced with a stainless steel pipe. This maintains the stock sound level (doesn’t sound any louder) however the exhaust note is more deeper and raspy.

- Central locking with immobilser is installed.

- MP3 headunit with iPod connectivity is installed. Sony front splits & tweeters.

I am the second owner of this car. The previous owner imported this vehicle himself from Japan. The car has never been in any major accidents. There are some minor scratches on the front-bottom lip.

A professional wheel alignment was done after installing the new springs. Also a 28 Point Safety Check from Pedders was done and I have the results to show that the suspension set-up is in perfect condition.

The price advertised is without a RWC (since they are only valid for 1 month). However a RWC can be provided at the buyers expense.

Reason for sale: I am doing exchange overseas so have no need for a car.
If you would like any more pictures or have any questions please email me: rommel_769@hotmail.com
If you would like to come and inspect the vehicle please send me an SMS or call: 0430 232 977
Last edited by maxleng on Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MH999
Mechanic

Re: [VIC] 95 GPX RED

Post by MH999 »

Looks like my old one except without the oxidised red paint work,good luck with sale :thumright:
maxleng
Grease Monkey

Post by maxleng »

cheers mate :)
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

RWD fto... nice

Goodluck with sale.
Taz wrote:When funds allow
maxleng
Grease Monkey

Post by maxleng »

haha i wish it was RWD :P

guessing thats your rx8? very clean. my mate has one too, they are good fun :twisted: hehe