Interior done up

Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Kablaamo
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Interior done up

Post by Kablaamo »

A good place in Brissie or gatton or toowoomba to have interior done?
FTOATH
Grease Monkey

Re: Interior done up

Post by FTOATH »

Get a phone book and look up car trimming and car upholstery. Look around for best possible price. Write a list of what you need done. I'll be getting seats done soon. Costing me over $500 for leather. As for carpet it's a DIY job. What you want to get done?
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

FTOATH wrote:Get a phone book and look up car trimming and car upholstery. Look around for best possible price. Write a list of what you need done. I'll be getting seats done soon. Costing me over $500 for leather. As for carpet it's a DIY job. What you want to get done?
I am sure my mate (who did my Evo) could do leather cheaper for you... He said his supplier had an overstock the other month, and it was literally half price... That is if you don't mind driving up to Sydney ...
I just had to add it ......
sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
:utbnb:
bass_twitch
Oldtimer

Post by bass_twitch »

rock_it wrote:
FTOATH wrote:Get a phone book and look up car trimming and car upholstery. Look around for best possible price. Write a list of what you need done. I'll be getting seats done soon. Costing me over $500 for leather. As for carpet it's a DIY job. What you want to get done?
I am sure my mate (who did my Evo) could do leather cheaper for you... He said his supplier had an overstock the other month, and it was literally half price... That is if you don't mind driving up to Sydney ...
What was the result on that - weren't you gettin the FTO done Craig?
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

bass_twitch wrote:
rock_it wrote:
What was the result on that - weren't you gettin the FTO done Craig?
FTO I am doing myself ... Still waiting on word from my OS supplier... Then I have to test fit on my car... But mine will be leatherette ... My mate who did the Evo would use real leather...
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
FTOATH
Grease Monkey

Post by FTOATH »

You don't get cheap prices in nowra. I'll have to come to syd and show you guys the car so you can tell me what your opinion is as to what to do with her. I'm mainly into interior. I want my car to be a sleeper.
Kablaamo
Grease Monkey

Post by Kablaamo »

Injust wanna redo basically the whole interior, doors, dash, center and floor console etc was looking at getting my seats done at pro seat
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

Kablaamo wrote:Injust wanna redo basically the whole interior, doors, dash, center and floor console etc was looking at getting my seats done at pro seat
OK .. Well, if you want leather done on the dash, and doors ... Well, you are looking at some serious $$.

The Evo to have done, the whole car (roof/door/dash/everything plastic) would have cost the normal person anywhere between 6-7k...

Leather is more expensive... And, if you do dash, then you need to do the entire door.. Then the entire centre console.. Then all the plastic that comes up the centre of the car including the gear surround and everything attached...

Given an FTO is only 2 door, there is not going to be too much of a price difference... And if you do the whole car, then that plastic bit below the window at the rear will look out of place... So you will need to wrap that too...
FTOATH
Grease Monkey

Post by FTOATH »

FTOATH
Grease Monkey

Post by FTOATH »

Go to newbie section and go to the post that says Hello. Look at my interior. Cost me heaps but was worth it.
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

Those ones look like the covers that you pull over.. I have had friends use them, and they weren't 100% happy with the fit...

The ones that you want, are from ProSeat on ebay ... They are a custom made skin, that requires you to fit them properly ... For a full set (front +rear) I think he was charging $595 or something like that...

This is the style I am working on with my suppliers OS, that will work out a little cheaper... I hope to have them $400-$500 landed and delivered... It is really going to come down to freight... And who I have bringing containers over ... and if I get "mates rates" discounts...
FTOATH
Grease Monkey

Post by FTOATH »

Sounds promising. I love working on interior. Its kinda like an expensive hobby.
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

I know what you mean...
Kablaamo
Grease Monkey

Post by Kablaamo »

Ah no worries well thanks for all the input! I'll keep on saving :)