hEYYYY IM NEW ON HERE

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: hEYYYY IM NEW ON HERE

Post by I8A4RE »

Kablaamo wrote:Wttc!!
I8A4RE wrote:I'm out esk way but I work near Beenleigh. I saw you last week down the warrego.
You on the warrego much? Ever seen a stock silver driving towards or from Brisbane way? Silly question colour of yours?
I pretty sure I saw you on saturday niki.

@ Kablaamo, Yeah I have. I have seen a couple of silver ones. Do you have an exhaust or is stock stock? lol

Oh here is mine but you will not see it during the week only on weekends. Company car and free petrol during the week ;)

CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
BUZZ_QWERTY
Grease Monkey

Post by BUZZ_QWERTY »

^NICE^ first time I've seen a pic of your FTO
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Playboy_FTO90 wrote:hey im niki, im from ipswich...im 21 and obviously i drive a 1996 FTO i love fto's i think they are little speed demons :twisted: if you want to get to know me feel free to send me a message :alien:
Hi, I'm interested.

Are you single?

Put up some pics please, we'll progress our relationship from there.

Thanks.

PS. Hope you don't mind 19 year olds.
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
renzkuken1
Veteran Mechanic

Post by renzkuken1 »

sublime19 wrote:
Playboy_FTO90 wrote:hey im niki, im from ipswich...im 21 and obviously i drive a 1996 FTO i love fto's i think they are little speed demons :twisted: if you want to get to know me feel free to send me a message :alien:
Hi, I'm interested.

Are you single?

Thanks.

Boytoy :lol:
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

forum trolling and this is the second time ive seen sublime...ahhh aggressive? in 2 threads :lol: Must be needin some lovin!

least hes trying - points for effort, maybe even a pity root one of these days :lol:

@18A4RE - never seen you fto bruh looks sweet, 10min ago on another thread i was thinking fark me this guy has a GREEN fto wtf - now i see why :D you pull it off nicely ( :facepalm: i just keep setting up the witty retorts dont i) and also - wtf does your plate (im assuming thats your plate) mean been trying to figure it out. ive got late afore or some weird sh*t like that i got no idea :(

and again, @ sublime - hands off - if theres anything on the interwebs to be found here its mine! Plus shes my age anyway :twisted:
johangpx wrote:If she owns an fto, wife that bitch!
I think i just found my new motto and purpose in life

Lawso - the rest of you may not bite hard, but wheres the fun in that? :twisted: - and one of these days im going to win a staring contest with your damned abatross! then who will be laughing :lol:
Bennoz wrote: Cum gunt it!
renzkuken1
Veteran Mechanic

Post by renzkuken1 »

Taz wrote:forum trolling and this is the second time ive seen sublime...ahhh aggressive? in 2 threads :lol: Must be needin some lovin!

least hes trying - points for effort, maybe even a pity root one of these days :lol:

@18A4RE - never seen you fto bruh looks sweet, 10min ago on another thread i was thinking fark me this guy has a GREEN fto wtf - now i see why :D you pull it off nicely ( :facepalm: i just keep setting up the witty retorts dont i) and also - wtf does your plate (im assuming thats your plate) mean been trying to figure it out. ive got late afore or some weird sh*t like that i got no idea :(

and again, @ sublime - hands off - if theres anything on the interwebs to be found here its mine! Plus shes my age anyway :twisted:
johangpx wrote:If she owns an fto, wife that bitch!
I think i just found my new motto and purpose in life

Lawso - the rest of you may not bite hard, but wheres the fun in that? :twisted: - and one of these days im going to win a staring contest with your damned abatross! then who will be laughing :lol:
i ate a ferarri
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

:x so simple! would of gotten away with it too if it werent for you meddling kids! i dont understand why i didnt get it? even my mother says im special! :lol:
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Taz wrote::x so simple! would of gotten away with it too if it werent for you meddling kids! i dont understand why i didnt get it? even my mother says im special! :lol:
It's not simple, it's retarded. I8A4RE doesn't easily translate to I ate a Ferrari, and ask him where he got the idea from, wonder if he'll tell you ;)

And his name has been discussed in great detail in the past, am I right Simon? :lol:
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Taz wrote:When funds allow
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

Leave I8AFRE alone :(
LED ALL the things.
Playboy_FTO90
Apprentice

Post by Playboy_FTO90 »

sublime19 wrote:
Hi, I'm interested.

Are you single?

Thanks.

lol wow very interesting
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

:lol: :lol:
Doesnt beat the record though...6 years wasnt it?
Attachments
thread ressurection.jpg
thread ressurection.jpg (67.19 KiB) Viewed 284 times
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

sublime19 wrote:It's not simple, it's retarded. I8A4RE doesn't easily translate to I ate a Ferrari
And just to clear things up - subby it actually does if you say each letter/number by itself..ish - more of an inside thing...

And i am very interested in this story behind it lmao must be a ripper *gets a 6 pack and bag of chips*