Emanage blue vs ultimate

This forum is for technical discussions on anything that will make your car handle better or go faster.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Shane001
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: Emanage blue vs ultimate

Post by Shane001 »

Rob Furniss wrote:In the ultimate you select the engine code 6A12 but the airflow meter is auto set to Karman which is the GR MAF type I think and pressure sensor MT_KR-2.
Yep that's the non Mivec engine (GR), doesn't work with the Mivec engine. You need to select the Universal engine code and configure all your settings manually, which works to a degree, not without problems...
Rob Furniss
Oldtimer

Post by Rob Furniss »

What sort of problems?
Rob Furniss
Oldtimer

Post by Rob Furniss »

I emailed RPW earlier and got an email back saying they can tune the ultimate and blue and they're in my neck of the woods.
Shane001
Oldtimer

Post by Shane001 »

Rob Furniss wrote:What sort of problems?
For some reason my config rev cuts the engine at 6100rpm. I suspect this is something to do with the Universal engine option. I’ve managed to work around it for now by using the Rev Limiter Cut Setting map, but this only has a spread of 2000 rpm, so I now have an effective rev cut at 8100rpm vs 8250rpm stock, where I was planning to use this map to extend the factory rev limit up to 8500rpm.

I have it running but with no tuning, though the Rev Limiter Cut Setting map is effectively tuning the rev range 6100rpm to 8100rpm with a linear fuel curve which is giving me more power through this rev range, though with the injectors running at near 100%! (I need bigger injectors lol)

I need to get back onto Trust Japan and get this sorted so I can then get it tuned properly. There are a few other little bugs in it as well but this is the main issue atm.
Valandis91
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Valandis91 »

I'll be replying to your email tonight shane btw!
Shane001
Oldtimer

Post by Shane001 »

Valandis91 wrote:I'll be replying to your email tonight shane btw!
Thanks mate :)