FTO 95 GPX tip NSW- $5500

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Taz
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: FTO 95 GPX tip NSW- $5500

Post by Taz »

says rust is in rear chassis.
its a real shame that sarp was (what seems like) intentionally mislead about the cars condition. It is extremely hard not to know about all these things and to fail to tell any of them (and from what sarp was saying was said differently in writing)
I honestly thought that a member of this club whos car has been seen beforehand around the place would be better than some dodgy looking fto off a weird as hell seller, parantly not!
Not sure how much all that is going to add up too but daaaamn :( extremely unlucky on that one.
Have you gotten in contact with dj yet sarp? Sounds to me like this guy needs to apologize and give the money back! ( :lol: yea right who would?) but will most likely get the whole "its your problem now".
Any one got any suggestions for him?
Bennoz wrote: Cum gunt it!
Astron_Boy
Trolling Gen Y

Post by Astron_Boy »

Seller is not 100% to blame I'm sorry to say.
Not the first time something like this has happened in the club, and certainly never in the entire world.

Always inspect a car to the enth degree, or pay someone to do it.

Sorry your family is going through this rough time, my best wishes are with you in hoping this matter is sorted out.

I am not backing up the seller, I do not know him or have any affiliation, but you can't start name calling someone who could be in the same position as you, and never knew of the cars issues...
silverGPX
9.5"

Post by silverGPX »

Man if its behind the rear axle its not important that much, just give it a sandback and rust kill, paint it up and just keep fishoiling it.
sarp
Apprentice

Post by sarp »

just right after i got the rwc fail paper i texted to him. next day i wante to call him but his phone was closed all the time.
Today I talked with someone and he told me he can give a thousand dollars if i want to sell the car cause it can't get rwc. Damn I always have to end up to be the unlucky person.
Tomorrow I will try to take some pics
silverGPX
9.5"

Post by silverGPX »

Unless there is prior arrangements worked out you cant demand a refund, sucks mate.
phi-tec
Veteran Mechanic

Post by phi-tec »

if this is an issue with just getting a rwc, i 'MIGHT' be able to get a 'friendly' rwc done, got one for mine, might be able to do it again,

and yeah bad luck sarp, you cant blame dj on this, im assuming the receipt has 'AS IS' on it, end of story i guess
You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be quoted and used against you
sarp
Apprentice

Post by sarp »

I tried to take pic but I need to jack the car up.
Yeah today djjones texted me back that he is sorry about that and did not know and could not help me about that.
EscapingFate
Mechanic

Post by EscapingFate »

The steering boots shouldnt be too much to fix in both my past 2 cars only costed me 100$ max to fix them. (as for the rest i havent had ap roblem with so im not sure how much itll cost for them.

But it is certainly buyer beware, Same sort of thing happened with my skyline that i just bought a few months back, I wasnt aware of the rust and a few leaks in the engine and the speedo not working 100% of the time. But i was told by people i knew it was a well taken care of car... and it was my dumb idea to buy it with out getting inspected.

So in the same kind of deal as you and we really ahve no one to blame but ourselves. and just means we have to learn from our mistakes.