Throttle body and intake manifold

This forum is for technical discussions on anything that will make your car handle better or go faster.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Shane001
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: Throttle body and intake manifold

Post by Shane001 »

Probably not, but from the limited research of done so far it looks like those are.

Rob Furniss on here has used the 275's before apparently. He put me onto these. Can't find the thread now though that he linked to eBay. Too tired, been watching motorsport all day :lol:
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

spetz wrote:So all Mitsubishi injectors are interchangeable?
They are not even Mitsubishi specific. They are generic Bosche, High Impedance, 4 pattern spray, side feeds.

I bought a set of 545cc'er for the 6A13 & the fit of them is the same as the Nissan 350Z w/VQ35DE engine. Had to solder on
new tails, but that's not exactly rocket science. You can order them at any size you want.
They were approx $500 Aus or $83 per unit from the Fule Injector Clinic in the US.

http://www.fuelinjectorclinic.com/index.html

spetz
Oldtimer

Post by spetz »

Thanks Bennoz,
Is there a point in spending 500AUD on new injectors though when second hand injectors can be bought cheaply?
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Up to you mate. As you could imagine with my sort of power, I wanted the peice of mind that new ones would give. Last thing I needed was one to seize open on the dyno and write the motor off.

Second hand ones should be fine, but always have them pressure cleaned out before using.
spetz
Oldtimer

Post by spetz »

Of course I would get them serviced, cleaned etc.
So, 6G72/4 injectors are a direct fit?