fto 97 GPvR show car - sold :)

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

millsy
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

fto 97 GPvR show car - sold :)

Post by millsy »

hey guys, il chuck this up here incase someone exclusivly checks this website for fto's. its all on carsales and trading post for $15,000 (optimistic, but i think if it appeals to the right person they will pay it, and they are paying for the "piece of art" rather than an FTO) i will lower the price eventually, but i will offer it for $14000 to anyone who mentions this add/contacts me, rather than writing a novel on this i will chuck up the carsales and trading post add http://www.tradingpost.com.au/Automotiv ... P004899069 (if the url doesnt work then just search for the $15,000 fto in carsales and trading post) (may not be up at the moment, give it a day for the funds to clear or verification or whatever. but here is the pics til then

reason for sale is quite simple, came along a very good deal on an rx-8,

its a 97 fto gpvr, manual and 88,000ks

anyone interested then contact me, jade mills, on 0431028172 or pm
Attachments
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
Last edited by millsy on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
millsy
Grease Monkey

Re: fto 97 GPvR show car

Post by millsy »

more for you
Attachments
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
phunkydude
Veteran Mechanic

Post by phunkydude »

millsy wrote:rx-8,
:-D
phi-tec
Veteran Mechanic

Post by phi-tec »

hey dude, do u mind if i ask where u got the cluster background from? or is that the original with blue lighting?
You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be quoted and used against you
millsy
Grease Monkey

Post by millsy »

Original instrument cluster, with blue led backlights, easy mod n would cost $10, worth it, unless u are talking about the center gauges, they are drift iridium water temp gauge and iridium air fuel. But yeah should be an australian blue backlight led kit on ebay atm for $17, think i got that one
phi-tec
Veteran Mechanic

Post by phi-tec »

i have the drift gauges too :P but mine is air/fuel then oil/pressure, i already have aftermarket insturment cluster plastic things haha
You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be quoted and used against you
gpx000
Mechanic

Post by gpx000 »

so blue haha nice gauges. im planning to swap mine. is it risky getting them on ebay? or should i just fork out a bit more cash and just go to like auto barn or something.
EscapingFate
Mechanic

Post by EscapingFate »

Very nice. Good luck with the sale
EscapingFate
Mechanic

Post by EscapingFate »

I would honestly really consider this car but i have my heart set on an evo and for an extra 3000 i can buy an evo haha.
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

EscapingFate wrote:I would honestly really consider this car but i have my heart set on an evo and for an extra 3000 i can buy an evo haha.
Don't know where or how your looking but quite frequently (not too frequently, but enough) you can pick up a decent evo 5+ for 15k, just got to keep your eyes peeled and troll a lot of forums and sites.
Bennoz wrote: Cum gunt it!
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

Also, hasnt this car been for sale for a while now? Could of sworn i saw it on car sales 6 odd months ago for like 10k
Bennoz wrote: Cum gunt it!
millsy
Grease Monkey

Post by millsy »

ebay is fully safe for blue bulbs, leds are indestructable really, they dont really vary (maybe they do after 8 years of constant use), so basically ANY led is fine, i used to make my clusters, and they lasted through all the bumps and constant flickering.

and yes this car was up for sale 6 months ago, back then it was $12,000 i think, at that point my car was auto and in limp mode (which eventually destroyed the tranny, so it was up for sale while it was in limp mode, and i thought limp mode was a simple little problem, so it would be fixed by the time i sold it) so i had many offers, but had to keep putting them off til the tranny shat itself, sourced another tip box, took a few months, got it, didnt work with the gpvr, then just bought a manual. (if u find the old add, u would notice it has the same amount of ks maybe 1 or 2 thousand ks more by the end of this week)

and while it was in my shed all that time, i did many mods, and everything is new, and its a manual, so thats why i am justifying the extra $3000, and within 24 hours the phone hasnt stopped, think its sold already, and for straight up $15,000, even ppl in london want it and would like me to drive it to the docks for them, i think i could have chucked another 1.5g on it and it would have sold today easy, sooo many "il take it"'s, i have to email them all back now and see who is 100% legit and ready to pay this week. so i think its sold guys, but keep asking, and il let you know
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

What shows was it in? Did you win anything?
I just had to add it ......
sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
:utbnb:
millsy
Grease Monkey

Post by millsy »

no shows actually, i only use that term as i cant really say "highly modified", as that suggest turbo'ed, blow off valve, etc. people associate modified as mechanical. show car suggest it is for show, intern, visual mods. i dont mention in the adds that it is a show car though, i only used it on this site, sorry for misleading, but sums it up better than modified... i guess customised sorta works aswell, show car is sort of believable dont you think? ha
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

millsy wrote:no shows actually, i only use that term as i cant really say "highly modified", as that suggest turbo'ed, blow off valve, etc. people associate modified as mechanical. show car suggest it is for show, intern, visual mods. i dont mention in the adds that it is a show car though, i only used it on this site, sorry for misleading, but sums it up better than modified... i guess customised sorta works aswell, show car is sort of believable dont you think? ha
Lol.. No probs.. Was curious..

I have been thinking of shows for my Evo/GSR.. But still not at the stage where I am happy with it yet.. And since I don't really go to car shows, I am not even sure what the standard is.
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
millsy
Grease Monkey

Post by millsy »

You dont go to car shows or know what to look for? In that case my car is a world renouned show car that has won the australian show car trophy. And much more ;)
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

millsy wrote:You dont go to car shows or know what to look for? In that case my car is a world renouned show car that has won the australian show car trophy. And much more ;)
Keep dreaming :lol: .
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

millsy wrote:You dont go to car shows or know what to look for? In that case my car is a world renouned show car that has won the australian show car trophy. And much more ;)
Lol. Well haven't been to shows in a loooooong time.

That being said, I love the number plate and rear bar.
spetz
Oldtimer

Post by spetz »

Revs to 10,000rpm??? I don't think this is very accurate.
phunkydude
Veteran Mechanic

Post by phunkydude »

^he removed the rev limiter thus able to rev to whatever rev he likes, even at 15k revs. :lol:

and sydney to brisbane in a single tank. :cheeky:
didn't know any fto could cover 950kms per tank.
that's 6.3l/100km !!!! dayummm~! Does it have NGV fitted?