Website Help. This forum is for problems with the website not for car help
If you are having problems creating an account - please post in here

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Taz
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Taz »

hey, maybe this is me, or its normal now but when i come to the log in page it doesnt automatically log me in - ive read somewhere its meant to?
In any case my query is that whenever i do log in, unless it would otherwise redirect me to a post reply page, it throws me back to the main page instead of the last page visited.
Not really a problem preventing anything but from time to time i think to myself it does get a bit annoying, is this just a simple script change i would imagine? not sure if it has always done this i can't remember.
e.g. i will log in while in a thread in general discussions, and no matter if i wait to be redirected or click the link manually it will throw me to the main forum page instead of back into the thread page, the thread itself, or even the thread area (i.e. general/spotted etc)
Just thought i'd let you know :D
Oh and top job on the direct upload pictures function, made everyone's lives a lot easier, well done! Getting a lot more sexy pics happening lately :D
Bennoz wrote: Cum gunt it!
Bennoz
National President

Re: Log in redirect issues

Post by Bennoz »

Clear your cookies & on the first reopen of the FTO Aus page, ensure you tick the 'keep me logged in box' as you log in.

If you don't do it on the very fist login, no matter how many subsequent times you do it, it wont work. Must be done on the first login after a cookie clear.
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

Bennoz wrote:...fist login...
hurts a little more than a normal login lol
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

Hmmmm thanks Ben, i must of cleared my cookies and not checked it by force of habit :x
Was slowly getting at me i would of killed someone in blind anger off a few more years of this :cheeky:
Bennoz wrote: Cum gunt it!