Ge-ne-tics just kicked in ;)

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Taz
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: Ge-ne-tics just kicked in ;)

Post by Taz »

NO1DEVIL wrote::) sorry to say. but it was a 35. just wanted to see if it the car is worth it.
Well i am mad bro, and will come at you :lol:
Least it wasnt an 8sec AMS GTR or i would be reaching for the nearest sharp object to cut myself with :lol:
Bennoz wrote: Cum gunt it!
NO1DEVIL
Grease Monkey

Post by NO1DEVIL »

6k ?! Wow not imported right?
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

6k isnt as cheap as you think, the FTO market as im sure your aware is extremely limited, and unfortunately the market we do appeal to has limited money.
I ended up paying 10 for mine (98 GPR) which i thought was a little bit much after reading some of the prices on here afterwards considering the work already done to it, and the care and condition the car was maintained in, but eventually i realised it was a steal because its one of the best condition FTO's in the club judging by how many others have all these minor problems every now n then (ok granted mines not jazzed up like azza's for things to go wrong - but still)
I reckon pay that little bit extra and get a decent stock FTO off of someone who has taken good care of it and is in very good nick - worked for me!
Bennoz wrote: Cum gunt it!
NO1DEVIL
Grease Monkey

Post by NO1DEVIL »

LOL his gonna get maybe an alpha 6 or 9 depending on how much his wife lets him spend. so prob 10 sec's ? :P but i dont wanna touch it ill die with envy.

how come you ended up paying 10?