[MELB]1996 FTO GR $3,700 (SOLD)

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

JasonYap
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: 1996 FTO GR $3,700

Post by JasonYap »

thanks taz, the bonnet is the sunlight and the roof is the garage light.

Hope it goes fast, such a beauty and my ownership end so fast. Bad luck for me, didn't thought i will get laid off.

(driving it back home was such a head turner :P )
Jason
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

Taz wrote:Looks good dude, especially for that price! GL with the sale

btw is that scuffs on the roof/bonnet or is that the flash from your camera? :lol:
What looks to be scuffs is just he reflection from the thing on the wall by the look of it.
silverGPX
9.5"

Post by silverGPX »

I love veilside rear bars :)
JasonYap
Apprentice

Post by JasonYap »

i love every bits of the car :D , hate it i had to sell it :(
Jason
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

Is there no possible way you can keep the car? All your avenues are taken and its gotta go?

sh*t if i had the money id probably say here ill lend you 3700 just so you can keep it :?

Will be a sad day when it comes :cry:
Bennoz wrote: Cum gunt it!
JasonYap
Apprentice

Post by JasonYap »

thanks taz, never thought ppl in the forum could even think of that by lending money for me to keep my ride

i'm already on a study loan and it's a lot to pay monthly ( trust me man, education come with a price)

Previous working in a good place paying me $20 per hrs, but as soon as they know i'm going to be 22 in a few months time i got fired. ( they don't want to pay me higher wages!) :x

i actually have my own budget, but bills just keep on slam on me till my saving run dries, now i only left a few hundreds for this month, bills still coming rent and phone etc. defaulting anyone of them will land me on big trouble or lawsuit. :( Well i will take this as a good lesson to have a bigger budget for car instead of just few grand left to fix things.

it's easy to say lend money from your mates, but money is money and mates are mates, it doesn't fits ( trust me i have seen many times because of money mates become enemy)

Life is though man. i had lowered till so low yet i only get a few calls, hope this saturday sales go thru. :?

one thing for sure when i get back on my feet and have a bigger budget i know what car to look for and what forum to join. FTO for sure!!! :lol:
Jason
EscapingFate
Mechanic

Post by EscapingFate »

Such a shame im dead set on getting my evo... or i would be ringing your number and getting the first plane i could to come up and see the car... id LOVE to have it but as i said im dead set keen on an evo.

So good luck with the sale man should definitely sell for that price.
JasonYap
Apprentice

Post by JasonYap »

i'm happy to help interstate buyers in buying it, it will come with all documents it is needed and since it's not register better put her on the truck :). it will come with the failed RWC paper and all the letters. i will always point out everything noy playing hide and seek :) and you can pm me and i get more details photo for serious buyers.
Jason
JasonYap
Apprentice

Re: [MELB]1996 FTO GR $3,700

Post by JasonYap »

Deposit taken, sold for 3,500AUD, RWC provided at buyer cost. :)
Jason