subbies.... amps... HELP me...

This forum discusses anything to do with your In Car Entertainment requirements such as. Stereo's, TV screens, Speakers, Navigation Systems, etc

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

ruchi
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by ruchi »

GPXXX wrote:oi, are you saying my system is full of wank??! :evil: :x
I've never seen or listened to your system so I wouldn't know.

ummm... why ask though, have you got a guilty conscience? :P :lol:
MIVEC is My Friend :D
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

pffft, i got nothing to be guilty about... :P8)

i just think you should re-consider / retract your statement because it can rub some ppl off the wrong way... and you know how often that usually occurs! :P;):roll:
ruchi
Oldtimer

Post by ruchi »

I hear what you say Mikey, but my remarks were very non-specific so no one should be offended unless they have a guilty conscience. :D

I didn't mention any names, I didn't criticise any brands and I didn't state what I consider "wank-factor" to be, so for someone to get rubbed up the wrong they'd have to be reading way more into it than what was expressed. :?

As I've said a number of times before, it really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, all that matters is that you are happy with your system. Those that are happy with their setup won't be offended by my remarks. :wink:
ANBU_fto
Mechanic

Post by ANBU_fto »

kekekaka guys calm down...
Teania
Mechanic

Post by Teania »

:oops: Gentlemen please...... this is a public forum.

Ruchi - I did not find your post offensive, it was a personal opinion and not aimed at anyone in particular.

If someone likes/dislikes something, providing they are not attacking anyone - then they are entitled to comment. Also - as has been stated before - you cannot see the person when they are writing - so you may not "see" the spirit in which it is written.

Instead of continuing this publicly. might I suggest you continue via PM if necessary.

If either of you feel there is an issue, please contact me. Now can we please keep this forum on topic which is helping ANBU_fto.

Regards
Tanya
ANBU_fto
Mechanic

Post by ANBU_fto »

GUYS CALM DOWN!!!

take it easy, like everyone says its a public forum..... :?
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

hhahhaah i'm guilty of that, i always misread people post & didn't relize untill some kind of WW. :oops:
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

I'm not taken anyone side here, but i do know, sometimes when i edited my post even up to 3 times, it didn't state the post been edited at the bottom.

I'm just stating my experience here, once again i'm not taken side so don't go off at me.

Like I said on the other post i'm guilty for misread people post all the time too.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
ruchi
Oldtimer

Post by ruchi »

The reason it does that Kev is because you are the author of the message. You'll only see the post has been edited when you are not the author of the message. - i.e. you can see it on other people's messages, but to see it on your own messages you would have to log out first.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

like i said - BACK TO TOPIC ffs....
smorison
The Godfather

Post by smorison »

this is to get back on topic now...

i won't react very well to any off topic posts in this thread.

this goes for everyone.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Ohhh great now my post doesn't make sense, ohhh well. :?
ruchi
Oldtimer

Post by ruchi »

FTO338 wrote:Ohhh great now my post doesn't make sense, ohhh well. :?
yeah, Mikey removed a few messages :?
ANBU_fto
Mechanic

Post by ANBU_fto »

so everyone is cool now???
i hope so, but yea any ways....
is anyone willing to help me wire up the system once i get it??? :) :D :) :D :D :) :D
payaya
Oldtimer

Post by payaya »

i guess mine is nowhere near wank! I got a strap holding my premade box from moving around!

Lots and lots of sound deadening to get rid of the rattles.

Ive used probably 25 square feet in my car, all rattles are mostly gone!