Vendor verdict lols

Anything off topic that you want to share with the group. (warning this board may include coarse language)

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Supplanter
Forum Moderator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Vendor verdict lols

Post by Supplanter »

LED ALL the things.
SchumieFan
Oldtimer

Re: Vendor verdict lols

Post by SchumieFan »

I like this one:
i would like to say in my defence i am steve cannis an not nick i advertised this car for nick cos he does not own a pc anymore. now i would like to say that nick informed me this josh is dirty that nick would not sell him the car at a reduced price they offerd $5300 he wanted $5500 nick was tired of this tire kiker/ dick head bush pig who doesnt know anything about cars. nick was all so upset when josh tried to sit in the car an broke the seat. then didnt buy it then did a big turd and bloked nicks toilet he siad could i please burrow your toilet an bloked it fat ass. nick siad if i knew this c**nts turds wer like a 4 inch diameter i wouldnt of let him use my toilet he all so siad i well never be able to get it out of my mind this big turd wouldnt flush he siad he thought this fat prick was a wanted fugitive who escaped that fat persons competition on tv aust fattest poof /loser loser ok now look you jenny craig reject score a diet fat ass you need an ford f series truck to move your fat ass not a *~delightful!~* little rx7 secondly nicks comp test method is with snap on comp tester he removes buttom plugs crank engine 7 to 8 choofs then counts comp 90 psi in one rotor other was 85 an consider engine has sat for long while an apex seals wer little gummy in this lower pres rotor would of been tad lower so stop bull shitting josh fat ass get a life time waster you can sit home pull your dik wanker cos no chik or even poof would root you and you wont find a better car anyware and anyone doubting nicks work he said he is happy to show them the car to prove what a wanker fat ass josh the sperm wale with his stupid alchoholic father who cant even drive for sh*t. an had the shakes time wasters ps josh wiggled the hazzard fuse it fixed the blinkers an cleaned out window switch works perfectly now i bet your still crying daddy told you you cant buy it idiot these are all the words of nick being typed by his customer / friend steve .
brad_gpx
Veteran Mechanic

Re: Vendor verdict lols

Post by brad_gpx »

what an asshole!!!!

I cant believe the fat wanker clogged his toilet.

Poor Nick