Kustoms Daily

A place for members to show off their pride & joys.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Sahin
HULK
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Kustoms Daily

Post by Sahin »

I wanna have a photoshoot with me and shadowarriors FTO only lol
Kustom
Oldtimer

Kustoms Daily

Post by Kustom »

Sahin wrote:I wanna have a photoshoot with me and shadowarriors FTO only lol
:lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk!
Taz wrote:When funds allow
shadowarrior
Tightarse

Re: Kustoms Daily

Post by shadowarrior »

Sahin wrote:I wanna have a photoshoot with me and shadowarriors FTO only lol
lol done deal mate!! We'll work on a date and I can experiment around with my camera :)
bass_twitch
Oldtimer

Post by bass_twitch »

shadowarrior wrote:
Sahin wrote:I wanna have a photoshoot with me and shadowarrior
done deal mate!! We'll go on a date and we can experiment :utbnb: :)
EFA?
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

bass_twitch wrote:
shadowarrior wrote:
done deal mate!! We'll go on a date and we can experiment with my sexuality
EFA?
I fix cars.
Bennoz wrote:I got Bali beli & sharted on my phone. But it was fun :D
bjk wrote:you old people are no help at all.
bass_twitch
Oldtimer

Post by bass_twitch »

Daniel2019 wrote:
bass_twitch wrote:
shadowarrior wrote:
EFA?
:geny:
I thought that was implied? :facepalm2:
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

bass_twitch wrote:
Daniel2019 wrote:
bass_twitch wrote:
shadowarrior wrote:
EFA?
I was going to post it before but wasnt sure if I wanted to derail the thread or not, but you did it for me :lol:
I fix cars.
bass_twitch
Oldtimer

Post by bass_twitch »

Daniel2019 wrote:
bass_twitch wrote:
Daniel2019 wrote:
bass_twitch wrote:
shadowarrior wrote:
EFA?
I was going to post it before but wasnt sure if I wanted to derail the thread or not, but you did it for me :lol:
So lets derail it further?!
:cheers:
shadowarrior
Tightarse

Post by shadowarrior »

bass_twitch wrote:
shadowarrior wrote:
done deal mate!! We'll go on a date and we can experiment :utbnb: :)
EFA?
damn you!! stop reading my mind...it kinda turns me on :supergay:
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

bass_twitch wrote:
Daniel2019 wrote:
bass_twitch wrote:
Daniel2019 wrote:
bass_twitch wrote:
shadowarrior wrote:
EFA?
Oooh, can we!? :cheers:
I fix cars.
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

Daniel2019 wrote:
bass_twitch wrote:
Daniel2019 wrote:
bass_twitch wrote:
Daniel2019 wrote:
bass_twitch wrote:
shadowarrior wrote:
EFA?
Oooh, can we!? :cheers:
:cheers: ... oh wait..
Chiinkstarrh
Mechanic

Post by Chiinkstarrh »

im currently got my eyes on the Yamaha YZF-R125 any opinions on that bike steff ? im a noob... was thinking about the megelli 250r because they cheap and sexy but apparently they are sh*t quality~~, going for q-ride then buying a bikee

FTO 95 GPX .................................................................................. 2000 MR2 Spyder
shadowarrior
Tightarse

Post by shadowarrior »

Honda VTR-250. - best bike for a learner. No fairing to repair when you drop it. (trust me...fairing looks cool...but it's a pain in the arse to work on faired bikes, and a simple drop on driveway can rack you good bills to fix fairings. If you don't fix them it will look ugly and the rattle will make it sound like a sh*t can. The VTR 250's can withstand whatever noobness you throw at it (wrong shifting of gears, too much throttle, etc etc) and have decent power plus good stability on a high way.
The yzf 125 is scary on the freeways....too damn light..and not enough power.

What kind of bikes do you like? cruisers or nakeds? I can suggest you few more based on that. No point buying 'super sports' bikes right now. :)
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

No I drove the Yamaha 125 for my q ride I recommend a ninja 250r for first bike! Good quality & better then Honda 250!!
Chiinkstarrh
Mechanic

Post by Chiinkstarrh »

shadowarrior wrote:Honda VTR-250. - best bike for a learner. No fairing to repair when you drop it. (trust me...fairing looks cool...but it's a pain in the arse to work on faired bikes, and a simple drop on driveway can rack you good bills to fix fairings. If you don't fix them it will look ugly and the rattle will make it sound like a sh*t can. The VTR 250's can withstand whatever noobness you throw at it (wrong shifting of gears, too much throttle, etc etc) and have decent power plus good stability on a high way.
The yzf 125 is scary on the freeways....too damn light..and not enough power.

What kind of bikes do you like? cruisers or nakeds? I can suggest you few more based on that. No point buying 'super sports' bikes right now. :)
wow cheers for the reply, and sorry for hijacking your thread stef lol .. i am looking for a super sport bike... got my eyes on the Aprilia 125 aswell but apparently they are hard to sell later on because no one wants them because their a beginner bike... not into the Honda cbr125r though they look too fragile and skinny... i've already did some research on the yzf-r125 they only reach up to 80mph apparently... which i need a bike to travel on the highway aswell so yeah.. theres just too many ninjas around but i wouldnt mind the Ninja 650RL though hmmm sugestions?

FTO 95 GPX .................................................................................. 2000 MR2 Spyder
shadowarrior
Tightarse

Post by shadowarrior »

to be honest you will soon feel bored of a 125-250cc within say...hmmm 6 months :)
If this is your first bike, pick up a naked or semi naked mid powered bike... practice on it... drop it...miss time the shifts... this would be your time to learn the bike and the techniques. Once you are comfortable, go for a super sports if that's what you are into.

On a freeway...125cc are quite scary..they don't have the power and the wind pretty much knocks you around. Try riding a 125cc beside a truck on the freeway :)
You are right with the Aprilas, resale value goes down quite fast on them. Same with a Ninja250 or a yamaha 125.

If I were you, I would pick up a mid power bike (400cc + ) which will last me till P's and then pick up a ZX6R or an R6 for the P's. For example, Kawasaki ER6N and Versys 650 are good bikes to choose for your L.
http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/~/media/Safet ... e_list.pdf

Ninjas are brilliant bikes. I had a ZX6R and a ZX10R before, loved them. I moved to a tourer because that's the kind of riding I prefer now. Also, a naked bike or a cruiser has lower insurance rates. Because the insurance company doesn't have to fix fairings on them when you crash. :)
Oh and whichever bike you purchase...buy oggy crash knobs and put them on your bike :)
shadowarrior
Tightarse

Post by shadowarrior »

Kustom wrote:No I drove the Yamaha 125 for my q ride I recommend a ninja 250r for first bike! Good quality & better then Honda 250!!
when I changed my international full license over I took my ZRX1200 for the QRIDE test. All those little 125 and 250cc bikes were buzzing around me and I was weaving through those cones like a baws on my 1200 :D hahaha :P
Chiinkstarrh
Mechanic

Post by Chiinkstarrh »

shadowarrior wrote:to be honest you will soon feel bored of a 125-250cc within say...hmmm 6 months :)
If this is your first bike, pick up a naked or semi naked mid powered bike... practice on it... drop it...miss time the shifts... this would be your time to learn the bike and the techniques. Once you are comfortable, go for a super sports if that's what you are into.

On a freeway...125cc are quite scary..they don't have the power and the wind pretty much knocks you around. Try riding a 125cc beside a truck on the freeway :)
You are right with the Aprilas, resale value goes down quite fast on them. Same with a Ninja250 or a yamaha 125.

If I were you, I would pick up a mid power bike (400cc + ) which will last me till P's and then pick up a ZX6R or an R6 for the P's. For example, Kawasaki ER6N and Versys 650 are good bikes to choose for your L.
http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/~/media/Safet ... e_list.pdf

Ninjas are brilliant bikes. I had a ZX6R and a ZX10R before, loved them. I moved to a tourer because that's the kind of riding I prefer now. Also, a naked bike or a cruiser has lower insurance rates. Because the insurance company doesn't have to fix fairings on them when you crash. :)
Oh and whichever bike you purchase...buy oggy crash knobs and put them on your bike :)
not to be rude but im not really into naked bikes hehe ! .. but got my eyes on the ninja 650rl.... that should good on my l's? im still a noob though will it considered abit too powerful for my need? i need to travel freeways nearly everyday

shadowarrior
Tightarse

Post by shadowarrior »

They are decent bikes. Enough power and stability for highways..but long trips are going to be a pain (am talking 400km+ stretches). Great handling. Not as powerful as a ZX6R but they can be easily unrestricted. :)
Add a nice exhaust can and a power commander and you will enjoy it till you go full license.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmbBlJVsg88