Ultra Racing Bars Gibber

Anything off topic that you want to share with the group. (warning this board may include coarse language)

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Astron_Boy
Trolling Gen Y
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Ultra Racing Bars Gibber

Post by Astron_Boy »

Bennoz wrote:I highly recommend the front under car brace to any handling enthusiast out there, really gives some rigidity to the car.
shut up, shut up, shut up.

Already spent 5K doing the wagon, not starting on the FTO.
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Re: Brand new Ultra Racing Bars for sale

Post by PHIL069 »

Sneaky :roll:
Well? Now it depends on if he will honour the offers as they came in (which gpx_000 wins) or the highest bidder (which anyone wins)? :cyclopsani:
rock_it wrote:Yeah, thought this was a forum for people to help each other.. Not outbid people for stupid amounts when they want a product. :roll:
mikeey01nzl wrote:Hats off to you too Phil for spending so much time on the phone trying to help someone out, your a top man and only a few would've spent so much time. well done! :salut:
Daniel2019 wrote:Come on phil, we bonded at the bonfire, lets be honest here...me and phil are besties now... :lol:
Shane001
Oldtimer

Post by Shane001 »

:lol:
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

zuihoujueding wrote:
FTO_GPvR wrote:$250 cash for front and middle. Pick up tomorrow :D
you got the deal for $250! Meet on sat at Worldsquare?
Looks like you got shafted gpx_000 :facepalm2:
Should have been offered to you for $250 first 8-O
mikeey01nzl wrote:Hats off to you too Phil for spending so much time on the phone trying to help someone out, your a top man and only a few would've spent so much time. well done! :salut:
Daniel2019 wrote:Come on phil, we bonded at the bonfire, lets be honest here...me and phil are besties now... :lol:
zuihoujueding
Oldtimer

Post by zuihoujueding »

Hes hungry for the persue of a handling monster! Seriously its a bloody good investment for handling enhancement.

Any takers for the room bar? Installation is similar to rear strut bar and it will be a perfect fit.
Astron_Boy
Trolling Gen Y

Post by Astron_Boy »

PHIL069 wrote:
zuihoujueding wrote:
FTO_GPvR wrote:$250 cash for front and middle. Pick up tomorrow :D
you got the deal for $250! Meet on sat at Worldsquare?
Looks like you got shafted gpx_000 :facepalm2:
Should have been offered to you for $250 first 8-O
The issue here is that is then contradicts the other quote you did.

GPVR will get a hell of a lot more use from those than gpx would.

yes gpx would have liked them, but then it increases the cost to gpvr to purchase them for what he is after.

In the end, you cant help everybody...

Anyway, on with the sale.

Someone buy the room bar before I do :lol:
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

Astron_Boy wrote:GPVR will get a hell of a lot more use from those than gpx would.
Please explain :scratch:
Why would either of us get more use than the others (gpx, gpvr or myself) :?:
gpx000
Mechanic

Post by gpx000 »

PHIL069 wrote:
Astron_Boy wrote:GPVR will get a hell of a lot more use from those than gpx would.
Please explain :scratch:
Why would either of us get more use than the others (gpx, gpvr or myself) :?:
:lol: :scratch:
Astron_Boy
Trolling Gen Y

Post by Astron_Boy »

because gpvr actually 'drives' his car.

Regardless, gpvr would have bought them despite the price (provided not more than buying them brand new)

In the end, i'm not the seller, so I couldn't care less.

You can't please everyone...
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

Astron_Boy wrote:because gpvr actually 'drives' his car.
No Comment :jerk:
Astron_Boy wrote: I couldn't care less.
Well you should have stayed out of it
:troll:
Astron_Boy
Trolling Gen Y

Post by Astron_Boy »

:roll:
On with the bloody sale...
FTO_GPvR
Mechanic

Post by FTO_GPvR »

PHIL069 wrote:
Astron_Boy wrote:because gpvr actually 'drives' his car.
No Comment :jerk:
Astron_Boy wrote: I couldn't care less.
Well you should have stayed out of it
:troll:
Who are you calling a jerk off?
You just dont give up, don't you Phil? :roll: You always have to have it your way.

Who was the one that offered him a number of bids? ($200, $220, $241).
I said "dibs 3rd" meaning if gpx000 doesnt buy them or you dont buy them, ill be next in line to get them. You then offered $241, so i thought his still bidding, i might aswell bid $250.

@ Dan - Thanks, Yes i still would have bidded on them, as long as they were still cheaper than the retail price.
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

FTO_GPvR wrote:Who are you calling a jerk off?
You just dont give up, don't you Phil? :roll: You always have to have it your way.
Who was the one that offered him a number of bids? ($200, $220, $241).
I said "dibs 3rd" meaning if gpx000 doesnt buy them or you dont buy them, ill be next in line to get them. You then offered $241, so i thought his still bidding, i might aswell bid $250.
I was saying :jerk: that to the comments not to you or your driving skills......"because gpvr actually 'drives' his car" and "GPVR will get a hell of a lot more use from those than gpx would"........which is saying gpx000 and myself can't or don't 'drive' our cars and won't make use of the gear.
Yes I was bidding and I stated that gpx000 still had first dibs, so if he did not want them I would buy for my bid and then you for yours. In the end gpx000 could have been offered them for the $250, he did say he wanted them first.
Anyway you are the purchaser, I stated that I didn't feel gpx000 was fairly looked at, and that was the finish until Astron_Boy made his comments that we couldn't drive our cars.
For the record I would have kept bidding to $300 if gpx000 didn't buy them
Sorry if I upset you FTO_GPvR :) , I truely hope you enjoy your purchase :D No hard feelings
zuihoujueding
Oldtimer

Post by zuihoujueding »

Hello boys! Chillax! :lol:

For the record Phil, gpx000 did not get the deal. Hes still bargaining like like u do, despite I already said $240 is the lowest. Whoever can match that seals the deal. Gpxr did just that, it's that easy.
It's not an auction or anything mate, don't get that wrong.

and from the way you bid, there's absolutely no way you could have offered $300, everyone knows that.

So my advise is if it really want it, seal the deal quickly cos there's probably other boys out there who wants it too.
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

After Bennoz said that these bars are a great handling upgrade, I love cornering in my FTO, I wanted the upgrades.
Sorry but the two bars will cost me $357.00 retail (inc. post) so I would have gone to $300.00.
Anyway doesn't matter because FTO_GPvR is purchasing yours and if he backed out gpx000 would still have first choice.
Astron_Boy
Trolling Gen Y

Post by Astron_Boy »

'drive' meaning use them on a track, actually utilise the main reason for these bars.

Even I don't 'drive' the fto.

Having these on your car for commuting and driving the kangaroo pass is moot.

But I digress, we are going in circles.

@Zuih: if you don't get any offers for the room bar, I may be interested, but may bid you slightly less, so see how you go first.
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

gpx000 wrote:wow i totally missed this haha.

well yeah gpvr can take them coz i wouldnt get the money until next week and its only fair that he already has the money.
i was just sharing an interest until i get moolah
but yeah its fine by me for the next person with dibs to grab them or the highest bidder.

im sure another one will pop up :)
I totally missed Astron_Boy's meaning of 'driving' as well, it sounded like he was having a go at our driving skills. :lol:
Anyhow gpx000 I was just sticking up for you and I :D
It's time to make up......I love you all :hoover: :lol:
Enjoy your purchase GPvR, enjoy your sale and $ zuihoujueding
You suck Astron_Boy (joke) :lol:

P.S. I think you :troll: yourself Astron_Boy :lol:
Astron_Boy wrote:Having these on your car for commuting and driving the kangaroo pass is moot.
if you don't get any offers for the room bar, I may be interested.
gpx000
Mechanic

Post by gpx000 »

haha thanks phil! yeah when i was reading the thread just then i also interpreted it like that haha and i was like wtf i do drive my car :lol:

now i know what he means!

such a good price! good buy
Astron_Boy
Trolling Gen Y

Post by Astron_Boy »

PHIL069 wrote:P.S. I think you :troll: yourself Astron_Boy :lol:
Astron_Boy wrote:Having these on your car for commuting and driving the kangaroo pass is moot.
if you don't get any offers for the room bar, I may be interested.
If I find what's making the whirring noise at the front end then the room bar would come in handy when I do take it to the track!
Hence my interest too of the goods.
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Re: Ultra Racing Bars Gibber

Post by PHIL069 »

Astron_Boy. "I didn't mean to upset you guys, I should have explained better, sorry for the misunderstanding :D It did look like I trolled myself :lol: "
PHIL069. "It's all good Astron_boy, no harm, Appologies again to GPvR and zuihoujueding :D "
GPX000. "Forget it Astron_Boy :D"