SA: Silver FTO - Hindley Street

Seen a car? want to see if you've been spotted? this is the forum

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

ObsidianRadio
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by ObsidianRadio »

Saw a silver FTO driving opposite way down Hindley Street at 9:48pm on Saturday, My 12th, 2012.

The bloke driving tapped his girlfriend on the shoulder, pointed at what I believed to be my bumper, and they smiled at each other.

f**k YOU ALL. YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS.

Anyways, nice seeing you ^_^
Jack

Livin' the Slow Life. 1997 GP Version-R | 1995 GS/GR Version-SparkleFairy
http://www.facebook.com/SlowLifeAU
bjk
Totes

Re: SA: Silver FTO - Hindley Street

Post by bjk »

I keep being surprised as to how many of these are in Adelaide. It frustrates me because there's an orange face-lift at my little sisters school and I see it every second time I pick her up. :(
POWERED BY #TIMKNOTTMOTORSPORT: 2013-2016
Image Image Image Image
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

ObsidianRadio wrote:Saw a silver FTO driving opposite way down Hindley Street at 9:48pm on Saturday, My 12th, 2012.

The bloke driving tapped his girlfriend on the shoulder, pointed at what I believed to be my bumper, and they smiled at each other.

They were laughing at it.
LED ALL the things.
bass_twitch
Oldtimer

Post by bass_twitch »

Supplanter wrote:
ObsidianRadio wrote:Saw a silver FTO driving opposite way down Hindley Street at 9:48pm on Saturday, My 12th, 2012.

:lol:
I was thinking the same thing
ObsidianRadio
Oldtimer

Post by ObsidianRadio »

bass_twitch wrote:
Supplanter wrote:

:lol:
I was thinking the same thing
:horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse:
Jack

kiz
SA Coordinator

Post by kiz »

Haha just admit it Jack, you need a new bumper ;). We don't have snow in SA, so get rid of the plow
There are two types of people on forums; those that give helpful advice, and the others

1998 Mitsubishi FTO GPVR AERO ;)
ObsidianRadio
Oldtimer

Post by ObsidianRadio »

kiz wrote:Haha just admit it Jack, you need a new bumper ;). We don't have snow in SA, so get rid of the plow
Want to buy me one, Kiz? :la:
Jack

kiz
SA Coordinator

Post by kiz »

ObsidianRadio wrote:
kiz wrote:Haha just admit it Jack, you need a new bumper ;). We don't have snow in SA, so get rid of the plow
Do I look like I run a charity ;)
There are two types of people on forums; those that give helpful advice, and the others

ObsidianRadio
Oldtimer

Post by ObsidianRadio »

kiz wrote:
ObsidianRadio wrote:
You run a GPvR...Now, where's my bumper? :thumleft:
Jack

kiz
SA Coordinator

Post by kiz »

ObsidianRadio wrote:
kiz wrote:
ObsidianRadio wrote:
You run a GPvR...Now, where's my bumper? :thumleft:
Well if you sold up both those FTOs and bought a GPVR then you'd have one too, AND a better bumper :lol:

ObsidianRadio
Oldtimer

Post by ObsidianRadio »

I like my GR collection, thank you very much!

...I'm fixing this goddamn bumper on DIY day. It's not supposed to hang the way it is. I just fiberglassed the fish pond, may as well do the bumper one day soon...
Jack

kiz
SA Coordinator

Post by kiz »

ObsidianRadio wrote:I like my GR collection, thank you very much!

...I'm fixing this goddamn bumper on DIY day. It's not supposed to hang the way it is. I just fiberglassed the fish pond, may as well do the bumper one day soon...
Well maybe we can both fix our front bumpers, mines still sagging on the left hand side a bit... gotta spend a bit of time fixing it

ObsidianRadio
Oldtimer

Post by ObsidianRadio »

kiz wrote:

Well maybe we can both fix our front bumpers, mines still sagging on the left hand side a bit... gotta spend a bit of time fixing it
...Swapsies? :D
Jack

kiz
SA Coordinator

Post by kiz »

ObsidianRadio wrote:
kiz wrote:

I thought my continual posting of how I dislike the plow would have helped you realise such a swap would never happen haha. Unless I get a new front bumber, then maybe a swap for cash ;)

ObsidianRadio
Oldtimer

Post by ObsidianRadio »

kiz wrote:
ObsidianRadio wrote:
kiz wrote:

I thought my continual posting of how I dislike the plow would have helped you realise such a swap would never happen haha. Unless I get a new front bumber, then maybe a swap for cash ;)
Subwoofer for bumper? Thought you could use a plow, being in the outback and all. ;)
Jack

kiz
SA Coordinator

Post by kiz »

ObsidianRadio wrote:
kiz wrote:
ObsidianRadio wrote:
kiz wrote:

Subwoofer for bumper? Thought you could use a plow, being in the outback and all. ;)
Haha would come in handy with all that roadkill on the highway when I drive to and from Adelaide ;)

ObsidianRadio
Oldtimer

Post by ObsidianRadio »

kiz wrote:
ObsidianRadio wrote:
kiz wrote:
ObsidianRadio wrote:
kiz wrote:

Haha would come in handy with all that roadkill on the highway when I drive to and from Adelaide ;)
And THAT, my friend, is how we reach a selling point.
Jack

kiz
SA Coordinator

Post by kiz »

kiz wrote:
ObsidianRadio wrote:
kiz wrote:
ObsidianRadio wrote:
kiz wrote:

I wonder how well it would go at pushing your ride off the road when you've finally broken down :roll: :lol:

ObsidianRadio
Oldtimer

Post by ObsidianRadio »

kiz wrote:
kiz wrote:
ObsidianRadio wrote:
kiz wrote:
ObsidianRadio wrote:
kiz wrote:

I wonder how well it would go at pushing your ride off the road when you've finally broken down :roll: :lol:
I wonder how your fancy new red GR spoiler will go on DIY day? :lol:
Jack

Sahin
HULK

Post by Sahin »

I wonder if you guys will go get a room?