GC: Swap/Sell>My Pajero Io for your FTO

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

shadowarrior
Tightarse
jedwabna poszewka promocja

GC: Swap/Sell>My Pajero Io for your FTO

Post by shadowarrior »

I love my FTO, problem is, my mrs does too. Since my Mrs keeps taking my FTO for a drive at every excuse she gets, this is the best logical solution I have come up with to take care of the problem :|

I would want to sell/swap my wife's Mitsubishi Pajero iO 1999 Manual 4x4 1.8ltr 5dr for a FTO.

About the car:
It has very low kms (122,926 kms), clean and very well maintained. She drives it to the station rarely or to the shops over the weekend as she works from home, never done off road driving with it. Minor paint peeled on front bumper, otherwise in very good condition all through out. Have plenty of treads left on the tyres and has a brand new spare. Rego till 23/02/2013 (Qld).

Should pass RWC easy; can't see any faults there since it's regularly maintained.

Happy to arrange transport for inter-state at buyer's cost. Or I can drive down with the Pajero and drive back with your FTO :)

Very handy for transporting things as it has lots of space, 5 people can sit comfortably, good for long drives and holidays. Did a round trip from GC>Melb>GC; very reliable car.

-Timing belt has been changed at 114,122 kms
-Changed all 4 suspensions (front and rear), inner tie rod ends, sway bar links, camber pins as part of maintenance through Pedders recently.
-Has just been serviced (oil, oil filter, spark plugs, air filter, windscreen wipers front and rear). Log book available.
(receipts available for all the above)

Features include: (from Redbook)

16" Alloy Wheels
4 Speaker Stereo
Air Conditioning
Airbag - Driver
Body Colour - Bumpers
Body Colour - Grille
Central Locking
Engine Immobiliser
Headrests - Integrated 2nd Row
Limited Slip Diff
Paint - Two Tone
Power Door Mirrors
Power Steering
Power Windows - Front & Rear
Radio Cassette

*Please note seat covers, mats and other accessories inside the car are not included.

The only reason she agreed to sell this car is that she can have a FTO.... (She is happy to keep her Pajero, but according to me its illogical to have bills of 2 cars and a motorbike piling up when one of the car is hardly ever used. But then, I can't really say no to both of us going for a drive on two FTOs :P)

What I am looking for:
-Preferably a post facelift manual GPX or one after 96. If it has a facelift front with HID on it, I will be super happy.
-A car that has been taken care of... (regular maintenance, timing belt, starter motor etc fixed)
-Clean Interiors
-Good condition of car.. both mechanically and physical looks.
-I want to stay clear from rust..specially roof rust.

The Pajero Io is in A1 condition. Reliable, and perfect as your daily car or even as that 'practical' car where you can drive other people/kids around.

Expecting to sell the car for $7500 considering it's condition and very low kms. So I am looking for a FTO which has around the same market value.

Else I would want to sell this car straight and keep an eye on the forums for a decent cheaper FTO and fix it up.

Dropbox album:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/odb4jdfbbino0mp/uQdyAIQjil
Kustom
Oldtimer

Re: GC: Swap/Sell>My Pajero Io for your FTO

Post by Kustom »

Goodluck mate!

:thumleft:
Taz wrote:When funds allow
spency
Mechanic

Post by spency »

I'd swap my fto with you but its getting a little shabby, been hit twice at work now and drivers seat leatherette is worn down. few other electrical bits and pieces showing their age. plus a drive to Tassie and back would cost you a f**k in the ass and a kidney.
shadowarrior
Tightarse

Post by shadowarrior »

@Kustom, cheers mate :)
@spency, damn tassie! that distance makes it feel like a different planet! You have a nice wing there. Noticed any difference in handling?
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

Maybe we could have.........
"The Great FTO Australia: FTO Relay Drive"
Just like the Olymic flame run, pass from driver to driver, Gold Coast to Tassie and return.
mikeey01nzl wrote:Hats off to you too Phil for spending so much time on the phone trying to help someone out, your a top man and only a few would've spent so much time. well done! :salut:
Daniel2019 wrote:Come on phil, we bonded at the bonfire, lets be honest here...me and phil are besties now... :lol:
silverGPX
9.5"

Post by silverGPX »

PHIL069 wrote:Maybe we could have.........
Just like the Olymic flame run, pass from driver to driver, Gold Coast to Tassie and return.
:facepalm2:
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

silverGPX wrote:
I'm in.
I fix cars.
Bennoz wrote:I got Bali beli & sharted on my phone. But it was fun :D
bjk wrote:you old people are no help at all.
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

Daniel2019 wrote:
silverGPX wrote:
I'm in.
yeah laters
Taz wrote:When funds allow
shadowarrior
Tightarse

Post by shadowarrior »

Lol you guys :p

Sent from my Galaxy Note via Tapatalk.