Can someone do me a favour in Victoria? :3

Anything off topic that you want to share with the group. (warning this board may include coarse language)

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Bennoz
National President
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: Can someone do me a favour in Victoria? :3

Post by Bennoz »

I wouldn't admit that :lol:
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

Sahin wrote:I have a Dell, lol
:oops:
Taz wrote:When funds allow
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

"Pickle me grandmother!" "Someone should blow Dells up!"
mikeey01nzl wrote:Hats off to you too Phil for spending so much time on the phone trying to help someone out, your a top man and only a few would've spent so much time. well done! :salut:
Daniel2019 wrote:Come on phil, we bonded at the bonfire, lets be honest here...me and phil are besties now... :lol:
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

Tt for' life yo.
LED ALL the things.
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

Supplanter wrote:Tt for' life yo.
My PC water cooling system is Tt :cheeky:
mikeey01nzl wrote:Hats off to you too Phil for spending so much time on the phone trying to help someone out, your a top man and only a few would've spent so much time. well done! :salut:
Daniel2019 wrote:Come on phil, we bonded at the bonfire, lets be honest here...me and phil are besties now... :lol:
Sahin
HULK

Post by Sahin »

And it has vista
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

Sahin wrote:And it has vista
You buy me Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit and I will use it :D
Technikhaus
Oldtimer

Post by Technikhaus »

Oh gosh....
TT = crap
Vista = crap

:facepalm:
Man '96 FTO GPX
Man '89 Legacy RS Rally car
Man '90 MR2 GT
Auto '08 Fairmont Ghia
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

My Thermaltake water cooling system is awesome, It's plumbed directly to the factory fitted northbridge cooling pipes on the motherboard and to the added heat transfer module over the chip. The coolant and clear tubes are UV and I have a blacklight tube installed, so it all glows like cyborg veins. I have a blue lit led screen control module fitted in a rom slot giving me temps and coolant levels, it turns red and alarms if it gets hot or the fluid gets low. :thumleft:
I don't know what you're going on about :thumbdown:

BTW.....I love Vista :twisted:
Technikhaus
Oldtimer

Post by Technikhaus »

The average quality of the pump etc is what I don't like :p
I prefer custom systems :)
Man '96 FTO GPX
Man '90 MR2 GT
Auto '08 Fairmont Ghia
shadowarrior
Tightarse

Post by shadowarrior »

My linux box is a TT V9 air cooled while the main gaming rig is a TT Xaser VI. As much as I love the space on the Xaser, moving/working on it is a pain in the ass. Also TT's Bigwater LCS is complete crap. Replaced half of it's parts thrice over the warranty period and still was cooling worst than a good air cooling solution. I changed over to EK blocks/pumps and a nice big rad to cool my cpu, and both the 6990 cards. Eventually got tired of the humidity in my room (thanks GC weather) so changed it to complete air cooling now. Good old Noctua NH D14 cpu coolers :)

CPU idles at a nice 29 C, peak loads at 41 C.
Sahin
HULK

Post by Sahin »

Bennoz has a TT
shadowarrior
Tightarse

Post by shadowarrior »

PHIL069 wrote:My Thermaltake water cooling system is awesome, It's plumbed directly to the factory fitted northbridge cooling pipes on the motherboard and to the added heat transfer module over the chip. The coolant and clear tubes are UV and I have a blacklight tube installed, so it all glows like cyborg veins. I have a blue lit led screen control module fitted in a rom slot giving me temps and coolant levels, it turns red and alarms if it gets hot or the fluid gets low. :thumleft:

When I see you next, am gonna give you a copy of Win 7 Ultimate... just don't update it that's all.... :|
Vectose
Forum Moderator

Post by Vectose »

shadowarrior wrote:Good old Noctua NH D14 cpu coolers :) CPU idles at a nice 29 C, peak loads at 41 C.
I've got a Noctua NH-D14 and with the 3 180mm fans at the bottom of the case running at low speed, idle temp is 21C. 8)
Last edited by Vectose on Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bennoz wrote:
Technikhaus wrote:What is in said Bens big penis by the way?
A whoooole lot 'o jism 8)
shadowarrior
Tightarse

Post by shadowarrior »

Vectose wrote:
shadowarrior wrote:Good old Noctua NH D14 cpu coolers :) CPU idles at a nice 29 C, peak loads at 41 C.
I've got a Noctua NH-D14 and with the 3 230mm fans at the bottom of the case running at low speed, idle temp is 21C. 8)
damn 21 C, nice..what CPU are you running? OCed? I've got AMD 965BE running at 4Ghz. Only thing to be careful with those bottom intakes is carpet fluff. Grab some fan filters for them if you don't have already, I learn't my lesson the hard way :P

Love the NH D14. I can move my tower around now without worrying about any coolant spills on any parts :)
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

shadowarrior wrote:
PHIL069 wrote:My Thermaltake water cooling system is awesome, It's plumbed directly to the factory fitted northbridge cooling pipes on the motherboard and to the added heat transfer module over the chip. The coolant and clear tubes are UV and I have a blacklight tube installed, so it all glows like cyborg veins. I have a blue lit led screen control module fitted in a rom slot giving me temps and coolant levels, it turns red and alarms if it gets hot or the fluid gets low. :thumleft:

When I see you next, am gonna give you a copy of Win 7 Ultimate... just don't update it that's all.... :|
I've used :pirat: copy of windows all my life and I got sick of the problems/unabilities they give. The Vista 64 I am using now is the first one I actually paid for and I love updating it, especially .NET Framework. Windows op systems don't work good until at least service pack 2, thats when they seem to get it right.
Vectose
Forum Moderator

Post by Vectose »

CPU is a Intel 2600K overclocked to 4.1ghz. The fans do have filters on them, and with the case I've got everything is flipped 90 degrees so there isnt much place for dust to settle and there is also so much positive pressure. :lol:
Bennoz wrote:
Vectose
Forum Moderator

Post by Vectose »

PHIL069 wrote: I've used :pirat: copy of windows all my life and I got sick of the problems/unabilities they give. The Vista 64 I am using now is the first one I actually paid for and I love updating it, especially .NET Framework. Windows op systems don't work good until at least service pack 2, thats when they seem to get it right.
Just disable the activation update and you can update everything else fine.....
Bennoz wrote:
Technikhaus
Oldtimer

Post by Technikhaus »

shadowarrior wrote:My linux box is a TT V9 air cooled while the main gaming rig is a TT Xaser VI. As much as I love the space on the Xaser, moving/working on it is a pain in the ass. Also TT's Bigwater LCS is complete crap. Replaced half of it's parts thrice over the warranty period and still was cooling worst than a good air cooling solution. I changed over to EK blocks/pumps and a nice big rad to cool my cpu, and both the 6990 cards. Eventually got tired of the humidity in my room (thanks GC weather) so changed it to complete air cooling now. Good old Noctua NH D14 cpu coolers :)

CPU idles at a nice 29 C, peak loads at 41 C.
The reason I hate the TTs :P
Man '96 FTO GPX
Man '90 MR2 GT
Auto '08 Fairmont Ghia
shadowarrior
Tightarse

Post by shadowarrior »

Vectose wrote:CPU is a Intel 2600K overclocked to 4.1ghz. The fans do have filters on them, and with the case I've got everything is flipped 90 degrees so there isnt much place for dust to settle and there is also so much positive pressure. :lol:
Haha, I've got smaller high rpm fans for intake with bigger low rpm outs. My gpu's still sit straight on above the bottom intakes, else they get very hot running sandwiched.

@Phil, the version I've got already has SP1 and all the other updates pre loaded. Like Vectose said, just don't update the Activation patches. .net framework installs fine. I hated Vista...I think only the Windows ME gave me more BSOD's than the Vista :P