Sis's house got broken in :S

Anything off topic that you want to share with the group. (warning this board may include coarse language)

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

phunkydude
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Sis's house got broken in :S

Post by phunkydude »

Is burglary common? or just plain bad luck?
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Re: Sis's house got broken in :S

Post by Daniel2019 »

Know a bloke that had copped burglary three times. My missus has had it happen once. I personally have never had it happen, along with I guess most of my other friends.

Just pot luck and kinda depends on the area you live in and security of your house I suppose.

Is she alright? Did they get much?
I fix cars.
Bennoz wrote:I got Bali beli & sharted on my phone. But it was fun :D
bjk wrote:you old people are no help at all.
phi-tec
Veteran Mechanic

Post by phi-tec »

depends where she lives man, my parents house in kingston, got robbed (obviously) a few times when i was young, dad put a massive gate up, no issues since
You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be quoted and used against you
bjk
Totes

Post by bjk »

Never had a break in, but someone once pried open the mailbox (only my unit number, not any of the others... go figure :scratch: )

Oh, and some people threw a wine bottle through the back windshield of our van that was parked on the street.
POWERED BY #TIMKNOTTMOTORSPORT: 2013-2016
Image Image Image Image
ZFL45H1
Oldtimer

Post by ZFL45H1 »

I'd say someone u know has something against u
gotta get there one day :)
phunkydude
Veteran Mechanic

Post by phunkydude »

Daniel2019 wrote:Know a bloke that had copped burglary three times. My missus has had it happen once. I personally have never had it happen, along with I guess most of my other friends.

Just pot luck and kinda depends on the area you live in and security of your house I suppose.

Is she alright? Did they get much?
Yea, she's fine.
Should be a daylight housebreaking as she only found out after she got home last night after work.

Her laptop is gone, with many photos/memories inside. House was a mess with all the clothing thrown around everywhere.
phi-tec wrote:depends where she lives man, my parents house in kingston, got robbed (obviously) a few times when i was young, dad put a massive gate up, no issues since
It's in Kuraby.
I try not to be racist but.....yeahh'

Her neighbour's house got broken in as well... on Wed./Ekka day'
just never came to mind that scum gonna come back 2 days later for her house.
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

Unlucky man..

My old place in greenslopes was robbed when I was young. Didn't get much except old jewellery pasted down.
Taz wrote:When funds allow
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

Kustom wrote:Unlucky man..

My old place in greenslopes was robbed when I was young. Didn't get much except old jewellery pasted down.
If it was pasted down how did they take it?
Attachments
ralph-eating-paste.gif
ralph-eating-paste.gif (10.72 KiB) Viewed 287 times
Bennoz wrote: Cum gunt it!
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

Taz wrote:
Kustom wrote:Unlucky man..

If it was pasted down how did they take it?
:cheeky:
I fix cars.
Bennoz wrote:I got Bali beli & sharted on my phone. But it was fun :D
bjk wrote:you old people are no help at all.
Dylan
Apprentice

Post by Dylan »

My mate went upstairs to get some stuff and when he came back downstairs people were just legging it out of his door with a lappy. Rural NSW so it happens everywhere just bad luck I suppose
SchumieFan
Oldtimer

Post by SchumieFan »

Dylan wrote:My mate went upstairs to get some stuff and when he came back downstairs people were just legging it out of his door with a lappy. Rural NSW so it happens everywhere just bad luck I suppose
Thats the fuckin pits man!

i hate when my lap dancer's get stolen :(
Chiinkstarrh
Mechanic

Post by Chiinkstarrh »

bad luck man... someone stole my housemates new nike after he bought it for 2 days.... poor kunts ..
its at sunnybank too.. bought a machete lately just incase :twisted:

FTO 95 GPX .................................................................................. 2000 MR2 Spyder
ObsidianRadio
Oldtimer

Post by ObsidianRadio »

My place got broken into a few years ago and they took in excess of $15,000 in jewelry, two laptops, a plasma television, around 30 PS3 games (but not the ps3?) and around 300 DVDs. To top it off, they threw a brick through the back window of my old car and pissed inside the interior.

The neighbour's security cameras caught them leaving and I managed to identify them as some dickhead wogs who were related to an ex girlfriend of mine. One is now dead (car accident), one's in jail (set a high school on fire) and the other two haven't been heard of since. All I know is that karma is a bitch :lol: The police got a conviction out of them at the time and we had our losses compensated but it just goes to show how some people really do not think before they do things, and that in some cases it can be somebody who knows who you are!

...And this was in a very good and upper socio-economic part of adelaide! 8O
Jack

Livin' the Slow Life. 1997 GP Version-R | 1995 GS/GR Version-SparkleFairy
http://www.facebook.com/SlowLifeAU
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

ObsidianRadio wrote:...And this was in a very good and upper socio-economic part of adelaide! 8O
That's not saying much.
LED ALL the things.
bjk
Totes

Post by bjk »

ObsidianRadio wrote:My place got broken into a few years ago and they took in excess of $15,000 in jewelry, two laptops, a plasma television, around 30 PS3 games (but not the ps3?) and around 300 DVDs. To top it off, they threw a brick through the back window of my old car and pissed inside the interior.

The neighbour's security cameras caught them leaving and I managed to identify them as some dickhead wogs who were related to an ex girlfriend of mine. One is now dead (car accident), one's in jail (set a high school on fire) and the other two haven't been heard of since. All I know is that karma is a bitch :lol: The police got a conviction out of them at the time and we had our losses compensated but it just goes to show how some people really do not think before they do things, and that in some cases it can be somebody who knows who you are!

...And this was in a very good and upper socio-economic part of adelaide! 8O
Heck of a story, that! But 15K of jewelry?? Although I guess if you have like three $5000 rings...