Mini bonfire 2012

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

ZFL45H1
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: Mini bonfire 2012

Post by ZFL45H1 »

Guys so Daniel2019 optioned out December how is that for everyone thinking early december with first or second weekend
gotta get there one day :)
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

I'm thinking that maybe November would be better, as people usually have xmas commitments in December.
mikeey01nzl wrote:Hats off to you too Phil for spending so much time on the phone trying to help someone out, your a top man and only a few would've spent so much time. well done! :salut:
Daniel2019 wrote:Come on phil, we bonded at the bonfire, lets be honest here...me and phil are besties now... :lol:
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

As long as its like 25th onwards :lol:

I finish exams 8th, 18th/formal is on the 15th, then I go to fiji for a week on the 17th :lol:
I fix cars.
Bennoz wrote:I got Bali beli & sharted on my phone. But it was fun :D
bjk wrote:you old people are no help at all.
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

How about weekend 1st + 2nd December?
mikeey01nzl wrote:Hats off to you too Phil for spending so much time on the phone trying to help someone out, your a top man and only a few would've spent so much time. well done! :salut:
Daniel2019 wrote:Come on phil, we bonded at the bonfire, lets be honest here...me and phil are besties now... :lol:
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

I'd be in for that :cheers:
I fix cars.
ZFL45H1
Oldtimer

Post by ZFL45H1 »

We can lock in the 1st and 2nd of December guys that's not a problem u can even start turning up on the Friday 30th November the the guys that wanna get loose on drinks and not worry about driving home the next day if anyone wants to do that :D but anyway let's fill up the list guys

1:ZFL45H1
2:crosso
3:Vectose
4:fraz
5: Daniel2019
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
069:PHIL069
ZFL45H1
Oldtimer

Post by ZFL45H1 »

Everyone happy with dates? Questions? Anything?
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

I'm a maybe pending work.
ZFL45H1
Oldtimer

Post by ZFL45H1 »

So I eventually got photos of my dads place only with my iPhone 4 so there not great and to me it makes the place look smaller (PHIL069 what do u think)
Here they are Image
Parking station ATM
Imagethis is to the right of the above
ImageI'm standing in the middle of the first pic looking left at the driveway
Image view
Image substitute your car where mine is for good photo opp
Imageblack pile of sh!t is where bonfire will be not setup yet :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
So basically that's it I haven't got photos of dam caves or the place where we shoot they will be a surprise for all who come

To Bennoz or Aza013 about guns and what not yay or nay I understand if no totally your call cheers
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

Well in regards to the club side of things I would say no, Drinks and guns don't go well together.
Also the fact that you have ppl that have never fired a weapon in there life, it could be a little dangerous for them self or others.
crosso
Grease Monkey

Post by crosso »

ZFL45H1 wrote: To Bennoz or Aza013 about guns and what not yay or nay I understand if no totally your call cheers
I guess it depends really on the age of the people that turn up. I dunno if theres anyone under 18 on that list.
ZFL45H1
Oldtimer

Post by ZFL45H1 »

That's ok Aza013 thought that would be the case and u r right its not a good combo lol especially if u have drink before u shoot and it's your first time :lol:
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

Ive been hunting before. Been taught to shoot by pop. May even be able to bring our guns if its gonna go ahead. I dare say a safe way of doing it would be to shoot, then put all the guns away and THEN start drinking.. :lol:

But yeah, both at the same time.. not really safe
I fix cars.
crosso
Grease Monkey

Post by crosso »

Daniel2019 wrote:Ive been hunting before. Been taught to shoot by pop. May even be able to bring our guns if its gonna go ahead. I dare say a safe way of doing it would be to shoot, then put all the guns away and THEN start drinking.. :lol:

This.
I've shot plenty of times, my uncle works in the national parks and I used to go and kill the boars
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

crosso wrote:
Daniel2019 wrote:Ive been hunting before. Been taught to shoot by pop. May even be able to bring our guns if its gonna go ahead. I dare say a safe way of doing it would be to shoot, then put all the guns away and THEN start drinking.. :lol:

This.
I've shot plenty of times, my uncle works in the national parks and I used to go and kill the boars
Its great fun actually. My cousin told me to shoot their house cat because we couldn't find any roos with the spotlight.. Poor molly mustve been sh*t scared. Didn't shoot her of course.
Last edited by Daniel2019 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I fix cars.
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

ZFL45H1 wrote:So I eventually got photos of my dads place only with my iPhone 4 so there not great and to me it makes the place look smaller (PHIL069 what do you think)
Pics look good, I wanna take my telescope out there.
You moved the trampoline :cheers:

and.....We can wait in the shipping container if required :lol:
Daniel2019 wrote:My cousin told me to shoot their house car because we couldn't find any roos with the spotlight.. Poor molly mustve been sh*t scared. Didn't shoot her of course.
What the hell is a "house car"? :lol:
Attachments
?????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????
house-car.jpg (54.61 KiB) Viewed 425 times
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

Woops, house cat* :oops:
I fix cars.
AJ
Oldtimer

Post by AJ »

Defo no guns guys!

I've been around firearms quite a lot and am well trained in the procedures of handling them. I don't fancy being around a bunch of people who don't know what they're doing with no real training or supervision going on.

Maybe it would be ok if it was one on one but defo not in a large crowd.

I was training on a new weapon once with a group of people. All mature and in a very safe environment with lots of trainers around. We were all following instructions and there was no messing about. All of a sudden we hear someone pull the trigger and fire. Thank God no ammo had been issued at this time. It was just the click of the mechanism. He was sent home and missed out on the rest of the course after he had a good bollocking.
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

AJ wrote:Defo no guns guys!

I've been around firearms quite a lot and am well trained in the procedures of handling them. I don't fancy being around a bunch of people who don't know what they're doing with no real training or supervision going on.

Maybe it would be ok if it was one on one but defo not in a large crowd.

I was training on a new weapon once with a group of people. All mature and in a very safe environment with lots of trainers around. We were all following instructions and there was no messing about. All of a sudden we hear someone pull the trigger and fire. Thank God no ammo had been issued at this time. It was just the click of the mechanism. He was sent home and missed out on the rest of the course after he had a good bollocking.
Fair point. Come to think of it I have to agree. Its not really worth it. I guess if maybe one or two people turn up the night before on the friday or something then it could be okay.

Seperate days - one for shooting for 1-3 people, second day for drinking with the rest of the group that turn up the day after? :idea:
I fix cars.
crosso
Grease Monkey

Post by crosso »

Will anyone be doing any work on their car?