White FTO, Black stripe, Sparks Rd

Seen a car? want to see if you've been spotted? this is the forum

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

PHIL069
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

White FTO, Black stripe, Sparks Rd

Post by PHIL069 »

Spotted a white FTO with a black stripe down the bonnet on Sparks Rd today.

I was test driving a Nissan X-Trail, after servicing it at work.

You didn't know who the hell was waving and honking at you, did you marshy :lol:
mikeey01nzl wrote:Hats off to you too Phil for spending so much time on the phone trying to help someone out, your a top man and only a few would've spent so much time. well done! :salut:
Daniel2019 wrote:Come on phil, we bonded at the bonfire, lets be honest here...me and phil are besties now... :lol:
marshy1223
Apprentice

Re: White FTO, Black stripe, Sparks Rd

Post by marshy1223 »

PHIL069 wrote:Spotted a white FTO with a black stripe down the bonnet on Sparks Rd today.

You didn't know who the hell was waving and honking at you, did you marshy :lol:
Haha I was thinking what the hell is this guy doing haha... the black stripe is now gone and have a carbon wraped bootlid and silver wheels :p should come to woongarah and have a look
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

marshy1223 wrote:
PHIL069 wrote:Spotted a white FTO with a black stripe down the bonnet on Sparks Rd today.

Haha I was thinking what the hell is this guy doing haha... the black stripe is now gone and have a carbon wraped bootlid and silver wheels :p should come to woongarah and have a look
Aww I liked the stripe :(
I fix cars.
Bennoz wrote:I got Bali beli & sharted on my phone. But it was fun :D
bjk wrote:you old people are no help at all.
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

I saw another white FTO on Sparks Rd today before lunch, no stripe, must have been you again :lol:
I will have to come see it soon.
You going to come to go-carts this Saturday Marshy?
mikeey01nzl wrote:Hats off to you too Phil for spending so much time on the phone trying to help someone out, your a top man and only a few would've spent so much time. well done! :salut:
Daniel2019 wrote:Come on phil, we bonded at the bonfire, lets be honest here...me and phil are besties now... :lol:
marshy1223
Apprentice

Post by marshy1223 »

Oi Phil I loathe your number aye can you give it to me ormessage me.. also sold the fto for a price I couldn't refuse. I was so upset at the time but got another car that is insanely quick!!! VTEC YO!!!!! ;) got a 4door civic with a b18/20 race tuned. I don't know how much power it has but I mucked around with a vying Calais today and he slowly creped away from me... he had 380kw haha!!!