Boosted gibberish

Anything off topic that you want to share with the group. (warning this board may include coarse language)

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Kustom
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: Bennoz 6A13 Conversion

Post by Kustom »

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=26018

Read this thread!
Taz wrote:When funds allow
payaya
Oldtimer

Post by payaya »

kermut wrote:its more to help the lower engine mounts from cracking...my engine moves so much under aggressive shifting :(..
Read the engine mount thread. The bottom mounts are braking due to the side mounts being bad. They aren't breaking due to engine inertia they are braking because the engine is permanently resting on the bottom mounts and should not be.
kermut
Grease Monkey

Post by kermut »

sweet thanks bro :D..had a question for ya ben...how come you didnt just flash your legnum ecu instead of going haltech?...ive got a guy in melb his names mr burnzy, hes a evo man but does all mitz...he flashed mine no blow out runing 14psi wheel spins 1-4th :D heheh...alternator no being an issue either...he used evo scan used an after market boost valve to control boost and raised my boost cut :D...
phunkydude
Veteran Mechanic

Post by phunkydude »

kermut wrote:sweet thanks bro :D..had a question for ya ben...how come you didnt just flash your legnum ecu instead of going haltech?...ive got a guy in melb his names mr burnzy, hes a evo man but does all mitz...he flashed mine no blow out runing 14psi wheel spins 1-4th :D heheh...alternator no being an issue either...he used evo scan used an after market boost valve to control boost and raised my boost cut :D...
and, no problem with cold-start at all?
got it started on the 1st crank every morning?

kermut
Grease Monkey

Post by kermut »

no dramas with starting in the morning idles perfect with the bigger single turbo :)...boost kicks in hard 3.5k :D :D..then its hello all over the road ...my weak link atm is my fuel injectors my tuner told me..sould i make a video ;)