twistea
Grease Monkey

Post by twistea »

welcome veilside :D
veilside
Apprentice

Post by veilside »

Ta twistea :)

I saw a red FTO today when I was heading into the city. Red one with Veilside kit. Was that anyone in here?? Think I saw the same one two weeks ago Sunday (it was the 1st of August). Looks niiice :)

- Oh yeah, I've only had my FTO about 2-3 months too :) Loved every second of it since then though!
barfy
Mechanic

Post by barfy »

Welcome Veilside,

That would have been Miss Fto or mine, we both have red with vs kits on them, if it had 18" cromes on it, it would have been me :)
veilside
Apprentice

Post by veilside »

Awesome :) Didn't check the wheels (which is weird for me!). Still a bit overwhelmed by the city! Hehe. It's been 8 years since I last lived down here, so it's all new to me again! Not to mention the excitement of seeing another FTO ;)
debbie
Grease Monkey

Post by debbie »

just a bit off the topic here, will be off the internet for a while. anyone wanna finally hook up 4 a cruise or some pics, just call 0402212962, seya guys!!!
twistea
Grease Monkey

Post by twistea »

debbie wrote:just a bit off the topic here, will be off the internet for a while. anyone wanna finally hook up 4 a cruise or some pics, just call 0402212962, seya guys!!!
cruise? :lol: :lol:

if you're going to wait until someone else organises one then you will probably be waiting a while. :roll: :lol: :lol:
debbie
Grease Monkey

Post by debbie »

yeah the people on this site are slack!!! :P starting to make my own car club!!! so far got my baby, a s15 and a wrx! 8)
veilside
Apprentice

Post by veilside »

Count me and my FTO in :wink: Especially if it means actually doing something! It would be better if we were in Sydney or Melbourne or wherever all these other people are I s'pose (Saw the Melbourne guys and girls in Hot4's not so long ago).
EXC
Apprentice

Post by EXC »

ahhhh cant believe this sh*t saw a black fto with white stripes
soooooooooooooo upset sh*t what you gotta do these days to be different without people copying you :cry:
and in my own city :cry:
twistea
Grease Monkey

Post by twistea »

Homer J Simpson wrote: "You tried your best, and you failed miserably. The lesson is: never try"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: