Revenue much?

Anything off topic that you want to share with the group. (warning this board may include coarse language)

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

fraz91
Hair-do
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Revenue much?

Post by fraz91 »

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/glanceview/2 ... che.glance

I know it's been "given" to the NSW Police force as a "Promotional tool", but why? I mean seriously... Unless porsche has said "yeah, all servicing and spare parts are free" then it's just going to be another waste of tax-payers dollars...

We need to get rid of the sh*tty state govt. and move to a federal govt. that listens to the local municipalities. We've got that much bureaucratic red-tape to jump through at the moment that it is beyond ridiculous, and it's all because there's too many politicians trying to get as much money out of the working class as possible. Tax after tax after tax to "get the govt. back in surplus". Utter Bullshit. If they wanted to get the country back into a surplus, they'd stop congratulating themselves with their fat pay-rises every time they introduce a new tax.

/rant. :evil:
I'll have an FTO one day... i swear!

until then:
1. 2001 Merc-Benz A160 (porta-loo on wheels)
2. 2007 Peugeot 307 TDi (more fun than you'd expect)
3. [url=ttp://ftoaustralia.com/v3/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=25373]2009 Mitsubishi Triton Di-D (a monster in its own right)[/url]
4. 1992 Nissan NX Coupe (club car and project car)
5. 1996 Holden SB Barina - "The Nugget"
6. 1996 Jeep XJ Cherokee Sport - The Budget Build
7. 2010 Toyota Landcruiser 76 Series - V8 Goodness... - Build coming soon.
8. 1990 Audi 90 manual - The delightfully dignified daily driver
Astron_Boy wrote:No correction needed Gen Y, you are correct.
Bennoz wrote:My rubbing happens on the inside.
bass_twitch
Oldtimer

Re: Revenue much?

Post by bass_twitch »

fraz91 wrote: We need to get rid of the sh*tty state govt. and move to a federal govt. that listens to the local municipalities.
fraz91 wrote: Tax after tax after tax to "get the govt. back in surplus". Utter Bullshit. If they wanted to get the country back into a surplus, they'd stop congratulating themselves with their fat pay-rises every time they introduce a new tax.
/rant. :evil:
Mate,
Federal are the ones that set the taxes.
I agree the cops shouldn't be driving around in a porsche though.
There are quite a few bad decisions made at State level, (as well at Fed and Local :spaz:) but then again there are some dam hard working people in the State Government too.
ZFL45H1
Oldtimer

Post by ZFL45H1 »

Just kill them all and start again
gotta get there one day :)
kiz
SA Coordinator

Post by kiz »

ZFL45H1 wrote:Just kill them all and start again
Civil War would then erupt.. :thumbdown:
There are two types of people on forums; those that give helpful advice, and the others

1998 Mitsubishi FTO GPVR AERO ;)
ObsidianRadio
Oldtimer

Post by ObsidianRadio »

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit JUST GOT REAL.
Jack

Livin' the Slow Life. 1997 GP Version-R | 1995 GS/GR Version-SparkleFairy
http://www.facebook.com/SlowLifeAU
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

:facepalm2:

:facepalm:

:facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:

That is all.
I fix cars.
Bennoz wrote:I got Bali beli & sharted on my phone. But it was fun :D
bjk wrote:you old people are no help at all.
bjk
Totes

Post by bjk »

ObsidianRadio wrote:Need For Speed Hot Pursuit JUST GOT REAL.
I'd rather it be NFS Underground, or Carbon or the like. You can smash up your ride as much as you want, go back to the garage and it's fixed free of charge. 8)

But on the actual topic, I don't really know that much about politics to suggest or comment much. Pretty expensive promotional tool though.
POWERED BY #TIMKNOTTMOTORSPORT: 2013-2016
Image Image Image Image
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

nothing new here? this kind of bullshit has been going on for years and years, only difference is that this has been made intentionally public etc. You wouldnt believe some of the sh*t the government writes off to tax each year....
Bennoz wrote: Cum gunt it!
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

The government will never be in surplus as long as they don't own the banks, the banks are in control of the government

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk!
Taz wrote:When funds allow
fraz91
Hair-do

Post by fraz91 »

Kustom wrote:The government will never be in surplus as long as they don't own the banks, the banks are in control of the government
Thomas Jefferson wrote:I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.
This guy had it from the start, and that was in the 1800's! Yes it's for America, but it's the same problem here. The dumbest thing the federal govt. ever did was selling off the Commonwealth Bank... That was when they lost all control of how it works.
I'll have an FTO one day... i swear!

until then:
1. 2001 Merc-Benz A160 (porta-loo on wheels)
2. 2007 Peugeot 307 TDi (more fun than you'd expect)
3. [url=ttp://ftoaustralia.com/v3/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=25373]2009 Mitsubishi Triton Di-D (a monster in its own right)[/url]
4. 1992 Nissan NX Coupe (club car and project car)
5. 1996 Holden SB Barina - "The Nugget"
6. 1996 Jeep XJ Cherokee Sport - The Budget Build
7. 2010 Toyota Landcruiser 76 Series - V8 Goodness... - Build coming soon.
8. 1990 Audi 90 manual - The delightfully dignified daily driver
Astron_Boy wrote:No correction needed Gen Y, you are correct.
Bennoz wrote:My rubbing happens on the inside.
kiz
SA Coordinator

Post by kiz »

fraz91 wrote:The dumbest thing the federal govt. ever did was selling off the Commonwealth Bank... That was when they lost all control of how it works.
Not only that but railways, roads, telecommunications, water, forests, financial services, natural resources, infastructure.... the list goes on and on. Were a country up for sale to the highest bidder....
There are two types of people on forums; those that give helpful advice, and the others

1998 Mitsubishi FTO GPVR AERO ;)
bjk
Totes

Post by bjk »

kiz wrote:
fraz91 wrote:The dumbest thing the federal govt. ever did was selling off the Commonwealth Bank... That was when they lost all control of how it works.
Not only that but railways, roads, telecommunications, water, forests, financial services, natural resources, infastructure.... the list goes on and on. Were a country up for sale to the highest bidder....
Even our novelty flags are made in China. :lol: