Pros and cons of a fto

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Cja
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Pros and cons of a fto

Post by Cja »

Hey all my name is cody and im a new member of this great club,
I dont own a fto as yet but have been looking into it a lot and was wondering if you guys could give me some pros and cons on buying a fto. That would be very helpful

Thanks guys :)
dstocks
National Vice President

Re: Pros and cons of a fto

Post by dstocks »

Welcome to the club Cody. That question has been asked and answered many times. If you click the search button in the top menu bar, you should be able to track down one or 2 threads that cover that off for you. For starters, check out the "What to look for when buying an FTO" thread in the General section.
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    Akys
    Manual Conversion

Post by Akys »

not really pros and cons but still.... depends on what kind of car you want. Cars that take off fast at astationary point? cars that can drive through corners like no others can?

if you want a car that drives fast, FTO is above average compare to NORMAL car but probably not fast enough unless you are willing to spend some good money on it. Even after that you might not be happy still.

If you like a car that handles like a dream, FTO, I dare say, is one of the best handling car.

Aftermarket support ain't great but not impossible, just need to spend more time to look around and might cost more.For spares, go to Dstocks.

I've own AWD, FF, FR and my FTO always put a smile on my face when driving through windy roads.
    Cja

Post by Cja »

That's a lot for your help guys! :)