Heads up - possible 96 GR for sale BRISBANE

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Taz
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Heads up - possible 96 GR for sale BRISBANE

Post by Taz »

So ive just got word from my guy that he is currently negotiating price on a 96GR hit in the rear, only the rear bar and passenger tail light have been snagged, and not that bad - will be repairing it and selling it on if i get it for the right price. It is also a manual. It is black in color.
Has 153k on the clock. Has a small ding on the driver fender which i will replace as well. Apart from that it is a very tidy stock GR with potential, i have heard it is running strong and no mechanical issues - i will be inspecting myself though. Chassis is not hit, merely a dent in the rear bar - even the tail lights have survived, as well as the exhaust. Will be driven back to my house. Not sure on rego or safety cert. Will be provided with both upon sale.
Repaired im looking for around $3500, which is a ballpark figure based on what ive been told and seen in photos. The price could go up or down pending inspection but right now its looking like about that ballpark.
Is anyone here on the market for a fairly low km manual FTO? Let us know as it might be the decider whether or not i go ahead with the buy if i have interest or not.
I will get pics and more detailed info up as i get it.
Cheers
Bennoz wrote: Cum gunt it!
Chiinkstarrh
Mechanic

Re: Heads up - possible 96 GR for sale BRISBANE

Post by Chiinkstarrh »

give me a pm after you get the pics, im interested

FTO 95 GPX .................................................................................. 2000 MR2 Spyder
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

Chiinkstarrh wrote:give me a pm after you get the pics, im interested
Pm me your mobile, i can shoot through a few pics of the car in its current state i just received :)
Bennoz wrote: Cum gunt it!
Chuckasaurus
Grease Monkey

Post by Chuckasaurus »

I could make the trip...
V-Tec went Braaa-boooom...
ObsidianRadio wrote:That motor looks hot. Can I have its number? ;)