A clutch with a difference

Anything off topic that you want to share with the group. (warning this board may include coarse language)

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

PHIL069
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

A clutch with a difference

Post by PHIL069 »

Yesterday @ work I had to change a clutch with a difference.
It's not everyday you have to pull a vehical in half to get to the clutch :lol:
FYI....It's a John Deere 2200 Tractor, it has a double clutch; 1 for engine drive to wheels operated by foot pedal and 1 for engine drive to PDO (Hydraulic pump) operated by hand lever. I had to remove the front end loader bucket/arms and under frame first utilising the workshop overhead crane.

Pics.....

mikeey01nzl wrote:Hats off to you too Phil for spending so much time on the phone trying to help someone out, your a top man and only a few would've spent so much time. well done! :salut:
Daniel2019 wrote:Come on phil, we bonded at the bonfire, lets be honest here...me and phil are besties now... :lol:
bjk
Totes

Re: A clutch with a difference

Post by bjk »

Haha, it looks like a flower. A steam punk flower, maybe.

How heavy is it?