Red fto with white wheels

Seen a car? want to see if you've been spotted? this is the forum

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

ftoguy2012
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Red fto with white wheels

Post by ftoguy2012 »

Just saw a red GPX going down thuringowa drive just now (3:15pm) would like to catch up because of the small fto collection of Townsville :(
ftoguy2012
Apprentice

Re: Red fto with white wheels

Post by ftoguy2012 »

Also saw a black GPX with a green P plate, chances of both of these fto's being on this forum is 1/100000 :(
kiz
SA Coordinator

Post by kiz »

ftoguy2012 wrote:chances of both of these fto's being on this forum is 1/100000 :(
Pretty sure it'd be 1 in (insert current number of roadworthy FTOs in Australia not currently on the forum) then -1 for every 24 hours for accidents etc etc. Then you could factor in P platers to the equation and say that there is a contributing factor of disposal rate higher due to the gradual increase of P plate and inexperienced drivers. You could then factor in things such as the increased wear due to age, scavengers etc etc

But lets not get technical :lol:
There are two types of people on forums; those that give helpful advice, and the others

1998 Mitsubishi FTO GPVR AERO ;)
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

Im surprised at how many people are not in the club. For its MANY members vs the amount of FTO's in the country its surprisingly little.
I have about 2 people a day emailing and ringing me for parts, almost all of them not members of the club, and arent really interested when i tell them about it.
Bennoz wrote: Cum gunt it!
Technikhaus
Oldtimer

Post by Technikhaus »

Taz wrote:Im surprised at how many people are not in the club. For its MANY members vs the amount of FTO's in the country its surprisingly little.
I have about 2 people a day emailing and ringing me for parts, almost all of them not members of the club, and arent really interested when i tell them about it.
Make it a requiremet that they must register to purchase :lol:
Man '96 FTO GPX
Man '89 Legacy RS Rally car
Man '90 MR2 GT
Auto '08 Fairmont Ghia
ObsidianRadio
Oldtimer

Post by ObsidianRadio »

kiz wrote: Pretty sure it'd be 1 in (insert current number of roadworthy FTOs in Australia not currently on the forum) then -1 for every 24 hours for accidents etc etc. Then you could factor in P platers to the equation and say that there is a contributing factor of disposal rate higher due to the gradual increase of P plate and inexperienced drivers. You could then factor in things such as the increased wear due to age, scavengers etc etc

But lets not get technical :lol:
Shut the f**k up Kiz :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jack

Livin' the Slow Life. 1997 GP Version-R | 1995 GS/GR Version-SparkleFairy
http://www.facebook.com/SlowLifeAU
ftoguy2012
Apprentice

Post by ftoguy2012 »

Yea unfortunatly where i am, chances really are that low