Bris red gpx tip 2K ASAP urgent

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

phi-tec
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Bris red gpx tip 2K ASAP urgent

Post by phi-tec »

WAZZA
EFF TEE OHH FOR SALE
getting a 4 door next week
its a red 94 gpx 4spd tip.
has just under 150,000 on the clock has been stuck there for about 10,000
my speedo/odometer stopped working, havnt had much time to try fix it, have replaced ignition failure sensor (brand new) so im assuming its probably the vehicle speed sensor
got into a hit and run about 6 months ago, which damaged the drivers side door and fender, i have since replaced them, though you'd need to spend a little time trying to line it up a bit better and buff the paint so it blends - http://ftoaustralia.com/v3/download/fil ... &mode=view
http://ftoaustralia.com/v3/download/fil ... &mode=view
besides that the body is in fairly decent condition for its age, just a few little dints here and there
sits on 17's * u can see them in one of the pictures/ the 2 fronts have decent tread.. rear ones 1 will be brand new and one will still have very good tread left on them.
brake lights dont work/ probably just need new bulbs
interior is in 8/10 condition, stereo console hasnt got any cracks
as for stereo, next week il put in a pioneer h/u plus speakers
i believe the radiator needs replacing - or just a full flush, as currently in the last month it sits a little over half way~ but doesnt pass that
i dont have too much time to fix it all (work 6 days a week etc) but since getting a new car soon, il try put my effort into getting things fixed, it just ran out of rego about 2/3 weeks ago, i plan to sell with no rwc/rego
would be good for someone who has the time to fix it, as it has only broken down on me once during a whole year of owning it, which happend to be the alternator (have replaced since) id be looking at around 3.5k in its current condition, will up the price if i manage to fix some stuff and fix the price accordingly, is located in goodna 4300 qld
give me a call/text 0409269700 if youre interested
Will put on more photos later :)
thanks
phi
P.s pretty stock all around..!
And don't thread crap please.. I don't need to know how much your gpvr costed you or even how big you're ego is, if you're going to argue/offer on the price. Only do so if you're interested in buying

2K ONO NEED IT GONE ASAP, will fix tyre, speakers included no headunit though
no time wasters please, i really need this gone
Last edited by phi-tec on Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be quoted and used against you
Bennoz
National President

Re: Bris red gpx tip 3.5k

Post by Bennoz »

Someone buy it!! :cheers:
phi-tec
Veteran Mechanic

Re: Bris red gpx tip 2.5k for this week!

Post by phi-tec »

bump , 2.5k if sold this week, need the money urgently, one tyre will need to be replaced by buyer
alpine type r splits and 6x9's will be thrown in for +$200
You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be quoted and used against you
phi-tec
Veteran Mechanic

Re: Bris red gpx tip 2K ASAP urgent

Post by phi-tec »

bump absolutely need it gone ASAP... 2k
Kustom
Oldtimer

Re: Bris red gpx tip 2K ASAP urgent

Post by Kustom »

Bye phi!
Taz wrote:When funds allow