My Black GR is for sale!

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

ObsidianRadio
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

My Black GR is for sale!

Post by ObsidianRadio »

Hi all!

Long story short... The missus got tired of waiting for FTO parts to be found by the local mechanic when he was doing a service so she got bored and bought a 2002 Celica.

I'm selling it for the price I bought it for six months ago, $6500. I just had the 150K service done, along with a cut & polish, had the dings on the front bumper fixed, had the interior and seats shampooed, had the engine steam cleaned etc. Just had it pressure tested after a recent hose burst and it passed just fine. Motor is complete stock standard w/ original airbox etc still fitted.

Going to be a dick and put my old rims on it, and keep the TE37s. I'm also putting my old (but still good) head unit in place of the new sony, so that I can use it in the red one. Everything is pristine and good to go!

Here's the gumtree link:

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/aldinga- ... 1009176429

Cheers guys :)
Jack

Livin' the Slow Life. 1997 GP Version-R | 1995 GS/GR Version-SparkleFairy
http://www.facebook.com/SlowLifeAU
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Re: My Black GR is for sale!

Post by Daniel2019 »

ObsidianRadio wrote:The missus got tired of waiting for FTO parts to be found by the local mechanic
dstocks

But seriously, good luck with the sale mate, should go without too much trouble ;)
I fix cars.
Bennoz wrote:I got Bali beli & sharted on my phone. But it was fun :D
bjk wrote:you old people are no help at all.
ObsidianRadio
Oldtimer

Post by ObsidianRadio »

Daniel2019 wrote:
ObsidianRadio wrote:The missus got tired of waiting for FTO parts to be found by the local mechanic
dstocks

But seriously, good luck with the sale mate, should go without too much trouble ;)
The missus parents were "in control of the whole operation" as they are really insistent on their shithouse mechanic, and think that i will waste their time if i source through the club. They're not logical and think any mechanic apart from their own and parts not brand new from mitsubishi will destroy everything... When THEIR mechanic replaced the WRONG hose, resulting in a really bad issue and tow across the city! They then insisted they make her get another car to drive as the mechanic had trouble "locating a heater hose". f**king morons.
Jack

Livin' the Slow Life. 1997 GP Version-R | 1995 GS/GR Version-SparkleFairy
http://www.facebook.com/SlowLifeAU
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

ObsidianRadio wrote:
Daniel2019 wrote:
dstocks

The missus parents were "in control of the whole operation" as they are really insistent on their shithouse mechanic, and think that i will waste their time if i source through the club. They're not logical and think any mechanic apart from their own and parts not brand new from mitsubishi will destroy everything... When THEIR mechanic replaced the WRONG hose, resulting in a really bad issue and tow across the city! They then insisted they make her get another car to drive as the mechanic had trouble "locating a heater hose". f**king morons.

.....................................................................dstocks.
I fix cars.
Bennoz wrote:I got Bali beli & sharted on my phone. But it was fun :D
bjk wrote:you old people are no help at all.
Sahin
HULK

Post by Sahin »

Several fto's hmm?