Please save some dog's lives !!! In NSW that is ...

Anything off topic that you want to share with the group. (warning this board may include coarse language)

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

rock_it
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Please save some dog's lives !!! In NSW that is ...

Post by rock_it »

Hi all,

I hate news like this, and apologies for the doom and gloom post to start off the year, but if you know anyone that could help foster, home or adopt a dog, please get in contact through Pound Rounds Australia. The below was taken from their Facebook page.

“Blacktown pound, unless they receive our help, is about to become a veritable slaughterhouse - 100 dogs listed on their main site - means at least 120 - 140 dogs PLUS dogs in their facility (it sounds so cold doesn't it...). They have just 70 kennels. This pound does ALL they can to help by sharing kennels etc but at the end of the day - they are full and some dogs do not want - or can't share kennels. Killing right now is the only way some of these dogs are going to leave this pound but only if you choose to do nothing. You can help. Of course you can - 2 years of helping has saved thousands of lives - you have no excuse - no longer can we say "it wouldn't have helped anyway" - we now know it does save lives - ONLY if you do something not nothing. If you help - they live. If you don't - they are killed. Join us. Choose life.”

http://www.facebook.com/PoundRoundsAustralia

If you want to see most of the animals available, Blacktown Council also have a website.

http://services.blacktown.nsw.gov.au/pe ... rSale.aspx
I just had to add it ......
sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
:utbnb:
Tippin
Oldtimer

Re: Please save some dog's lives !!! In NSW that is ...

Post by Tippin »

was having a look at the listings, they have some pretty cool dogs too.
rock_it
Oldtimer

Re: Please save some dog's lives !!! In NSW that is ...

Post by rock_it »

Pure Husky as well..
I just had to add it ......
sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
:utbnb: