BJK's '95 GPX

A place for members to show off their pride & joys.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

bjk
Totes
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: BJK's '95 GPX

Post by bjk »

Bit surreal to have this car back again; in some ways, very familiar, in others, very alien. The DC skirts and different shade of paint is probably most of the cause. Stock skirts will go on just because I'm not entirely happy with the fit, and I'll keep the DCs in the shed, maybe one day trim the fins and get them fitted properly if I perhaps do something with the rear bar.

Anyway, this is where the VR4 conversion will end up... sometime in the future.

POWERED BY #TIMKNOTTMOTORSPORT: 2013-2016
Image Image Image Image
getonit
Grease Monkey

Post by getonit »

Which part of the skirts are you not happy with? Could possibly dummy fit on my car and adjust.
bjk
Totes

Post by bjk »

getonit wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:27 pm Which part of the skirts are you not happy with? Could possibly dummy fit on my car and adjust.
There's quite a bit to be honest. Good half cm gap basically the entirety of the skirt along the door, front fin on passenger side has a gap between the back of guard, most of the fins have a bit of lift from the rest of the car in general. Thanks for the offer though, logistics might be complicated lol.