BJK's '95 GPX

A place for members to show off their pride & joys.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Vectose
Forum Moderator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: BJK's '95 GPX

Post by Vectose »

If you come to the bonfire we will give you a free respray :twisted: :lol:
Bennoz wrote:
Technikhaus wrote:What is in said Bens big penis by the way?
A whoooole lot 'o jism 8)
bjk
Totes

Post by bjk »

Vectose wrote:If you come to the bonfire we will give you a free respray :twisted: :lol:
In one day?? :lol:

I'll just wait until Phil moves to SA and get him to do it! :cheeky:
POWERED BY #TIMKNOTTMOTORSPORT: 2013-2016
Image Image Image Image
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

bjk wrote:
Vectose wrote:If you come to the bonfire we will give you a free respray :twisted: :lol:
Good luck with that :o
mikeey01nzl wrote:Hats off to you too Phil for spending so much time on the phone trying to help someone out, your a top man and only a few would've spent so much time. well done! :salut:
Daniel2019 wrote:Come on phil, we bonded at the bonfire, lets be honest here...me and phil are besties now... :lol:
bjk
Totes

Post by bjk »

PHIL069 wrote:
bjk wrote:
Good luck with that :o
If only respraying cars was as easy as photoshopping them... :(
Image Image Image Image
dstocks
National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

If only respraying cars was as easy as photoshopping them...
speak for yourself. Ive spent hours trying to photoshop colour changes and I can never get it to work.
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    bjk
    Totes

Post by bjk »

dstocks wrote:
    If only respraying cars was as easy as photoshopping them...
    speak for yourself. Ive spent hours trying to photoshop colour changes and I can never get it to work.
    Haha, I'm in the same boat.

Maybe I'll rephrase it as "Changing colours in Need for Speed" :lol:
    Image Image Image Image
    bjk
    Totes

Post by bjk »

My car is now South Australian. However, both of the things I thought I could do (swap my old plates, and use leftover registration) I could not. :? Bit of a bummer, but such is life.

I did, however, drive around for over a month on ACT plates. :cheeky:
    Image Image Image Image
    kiz
    SA Coordinator

Post by kiz »

bjk wrote:My car is now South Australian. However, both of the things I thought I could do (swap my old plates, and use leftover registration) I could not. :? Bit of a bummer, but such is life.

Yea, how did you like the stamp duty, new registration fees and plate charges :lol:
    There are two types of people on forums; those that give helpful advice, and the others

1998 Mitsubishi FTO GPVR AERO ;)
    bjk
    Totes

Post by bjk »

kiz wrote:
    bjk wrote:My car is now South Australian. However, both of the things I thought I could do (swap my old plates, and use leftover registration) I could not. :? Bit of a bummer, but such is life.

Yea, how did you like the stamp duty, new registration fees and plate charges :lol:
    'Twas lame.

I wonder what they do with all the old plates though. 'Cause I surrendered my old plates, and she told me to put them into this blue rubbish bin (the standard wheelie bin size) and it was full save like 20cm of space. 8O
    Image Image Image Image
    kiz
    SA Coordinator

Post by kiz »

They sort them out state specific and then all SA ones get destroyed and the other states get destroyed by their RTAs as far as I know. I know they don't reissue used plates for a set amount of time, 5 years or something??. And I know all of our old Alpha Numeric SA plates aren't reissued now because they have gone to the S Alpha Numeric plates.
    There are two types of people on forums; those that give helpful advice, and the others

kiz
    SA Coordinator

Post by kiz »

Oh and I know what the fees are like, I had to change mine from NSW to SA and then twice more in SA. My car had like 4 different rego plates within a month :P

bjk
    Totes

Post by bjk »

kiz wrote:Oh and I know what the fees are like, I had to change mine from NSW to SA and then twice more in SA. My car had like 4 different rego plates within a month :P
    Lol, all that waste. Maybe they should make them out of recycled plastic.